Turn on thread page Beta

Out of 10, Where do i score in the looks department? watch

(Original post by Anonymous)

:hugs:

Oh and why?, if i told ya who i was you may be disappointed if i aint who you think i am.

I won't be disappointed, my first thought has returned now
    But you dont have to, I won't force you.
    Just would be nice to know, that's all
    But I won't be disappointed at all! :hugs:

I won't be disappointed, my first thought has returned now
    But you dont have to, I won't force you.
    Just would be nice to know, that's all
    But I won't be disappointed at all! :hugs:
    Okay dokey

I'll will pm you then :/

Okay dokey

I'll will pm you then :/

Ooooooh ok then

ReputationRep:

Ooooooh ok then

Sent a pm to ya :/

ReputationRep:
    4 - 4.5 out of 10 [5 being the "average" guy]

loosing weight/going to the gym probably would improve you though [you look a tad tubby]

the haircut is good though, don't change that. If you could loose weight and have that same haircut and put some effort into perusing the opposite sex I think you can find a girl.

ReputationRep:
    I'd bang :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Hi. From a purely personal point of view I don't find red headed men attractive. But that's just me. If I were you I would lightly bleach my hair and beard blond. When I saw just the top of your photo it reminded me of Ronan Keating. I like your hair style and it suits you. If you want to keep a beard have you thought about a Goatee? [Hope I haven't offended you about red headed men/ginger men].

ReputationRep:
    You look friendly, despite not smiling!

I like the haircut and beard too. Maybe you just need to be a tad more confident? I'd give 7/10

(Original post by ANM775)
    4 - 4.5 out of 10 [5 being the "average" guy]

loosing weight/going to the gym probably would improve you though [you look a tad tubby]

the haircut is good though, don't change that. If you could loose weight and have that same haircut and put some effort into perusing the opposite sex I think you can find a girl.
    Oh

I'm underweight actually :/

Thankyou

Losing weight would just make me ill, I need to gain it if anything tbh.
    I've put effort into it but it hasn't worked

(Original post by markova21)
    Hi. From a purely personal point of view I don't find red headed men attractive. But that's just me. If I were you I would lightly bleach my hair and beard blond. When I saw just the top of your photo it reminded me of Ronan Keating. I like your hair style and it suits you. If you want to keep a beard have you thought about a Goatee? [Hope I haven't offended you about red headed men/ginger men].
    I'm not a redhead though :/
    I'm a brunette actually
    No no one is not doing that, id look even worse tbh, I dont wanna be blonde I'm afraid.
    Why thankyou
    Nope I haven't, not a fan of them tbh :/
    (I'm not offended seeing as I'm not a redhead)

(Original post by Lauren-x-)
    You look friendly, despite not smiling!

I like the haircut and beard too. Maybe you just need to be a tad more confident? I'd give 7/10
    Aww thankyou
    Ah yeah I cant smile for the camera tbh. It has to be natural otherwise it just looks stupid

Aww thankyou
    Yeah I do tbh, just dont know how
    But looks are a big part of my flaws too, I get called ugly really often!
    But thankyou for that

Oh

I'm underweight actually :/

Thankyou

Losing weight would just make me ill, I need to gain it if anything tbh.
    I've put effort into it but it hasn't worked
    So basically you're just lazy. You want to look better but you're too lazy and full of excuses to do anything about it. Yes you do need to lose weight. You're chubby

ReputationRep:
    People call you ugly? That's a bit harsh!

& Ik what you mean about smiling in photos...I always look like a criminal in mine haha!

ReputationRep:
    you look like you could be abes son! his legacy lives on! #headmush

ReputationRep:
    If "people call you ugly really often" then perhaps you need to re-evaluate the type of people you know or hang around with. Saying that to you is plain nasty. You're not ugly at all.

ReputationRep:
    Slightly below-average perhaps, but I've seen—and looked—much worse in my time, and most men won't have achieved their aesthetic peak by twenty-five, let alone nineteen. How tall are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but i will be honest you look so much older than 19 you look 10 years older. Maybe get rid of the beard or have it trimmed in a stylish way? You have lovely eyes but i wouldnt say you are ugly as im not the type to say that about anyone.

So basically you're just lazy. You want to look better but you're too lazy and full of excuses to do anything about it. Yes you do need to lose weight. You're chubby
    Erm excuse me!
    I think you'll find I'm dealing with 3 severe mental illnesses! There are limits to what I can and can't do!
    I'm not lazy I think you'll find! I just dont know how to improve my looks!
    And I am underweight actually!
    Tell me what to do then! Stop trying to make me feel like **** about myself and maybe provide some useful advice?

ReputationRep:
    I feel i've seen ur face before O_O

Toplad ^

(Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    I feel i've seen ur face before O_O

Toplad ^
    Wait where?? :eek:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.