Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    its a good show maybe not to everyones taste S2 is the best in my opinion
    Oh ok thank you. You should watch Prison Break and The Big Bang Theory.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Illimitable)
    Breaking Bad was great I watched a few eps of Friends but then stopped for some reason and the rest I haven't seen. watch Prison Break.
    I have seen about 3 episodes of Prison Break, I did really like it, just stopped watching for no reason at all, I hear it gets really bad after season 4 though. Have you seen any of Better call Saul yet?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by tm1909)
    House of Cards, Breaking Bad, Suits, The Office US and Better Call Saul
    I've seen Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul but I'm not sure if I should carry on with that when the new season comes out because it wasn't that interesting as people say. I've been told to watch Suits, House of Cards and GOT.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul but I'm not sure if I should carry on with that when the new season comes out because it wasn't that interesting as people say. I've been told to watch Suits, House of Cards and GOT.
    House of Card and GOT are a must, have really good and strong story lines. The same thing happens in suits in every episode but is still enjoyable!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    I have seen about 3 episodes of Prison Break, I did really like it, just stopped watching for no reason at all, I hear it gets really bad after season 4 though. Have you seen any of Better call Saul yet?
    Admitting it does get kind of boring when they chase Scylla but it does get better and I think you should carry on watching it. I have seen all of Better Call Saul but to be honest it's not even that interesting it's kind of boring I was thinking about not watching the next season when it comes out.

ReputationRep:
    1. person of interest
    2. mr robot
    3. peaky blinders
    4. prison break
    5. the 100

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yudothis)
    Chuck
    Nice to see someone else put Chuck down. I would've placed Chuck first but I honestly wasn't too happy with the ending.

Seen Breaking Bad and I have been told to watch GOT and Black Mirror but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Oh, which one is still running?
    Game of Thrones is the only one still running. I'd say give it a go, you should be able to watch season 1 in a few days. It starts off a bit slow, but if you enjoy the first season you'll definitely enjoy the rest. If not, then oh well at least you gave it a try.

Black Mirror is definitely worth watching. Each episode is 1 hour long and independent. I'd say start off on "15 Million Merits" (S1E2) or "White Bear" (S2E2). The episodes are pretty heavy-hitting so I wouldn't binge watch it, it's best to just watch at most 1 episode a day.
    What's your top 5?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by tm1909)
    House of Card and GOT are a must, have really good and strong story lines. The same thing happens in suits in every episode but is still enjoyable!
    Thanks, I'll be sure to check them out. You should watch The Strain, The Big Bang Theory, Power, Ballers, Prison Break and Mr. Robot they're all really good shows!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Daniel117100)
    1. person of interest
    2. mr robot
    3. peaky blinders
    4. prison break
    5. the 100
    I watched like 4 episodes of Person of Intrest but then stopped for no reason. I've seen Mr. Robot and it's really good. You should watch The Big Bang Theory, Arrow, The Flash, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Power, Legends of Tomorrow, Ballers and The Strain they're all really good!

ReputationRep:
    1. Humans
    2. The 100
    3. The Flash
    4. Legends of Tomorrow
    5. The Shannara Chronicles
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by DarkEnergy)
    Nice to see someone else put Chuck down. I would've placed Chuck first but I honestly wasn't too happy with the ending.

Game of Thrones is the only one still running. I'd say give it a go, you should be able to watch season 1 in a few days. It starts off a bit slow, but if you enjoy the first season you'll definitely enjoy the rest. If not, then oh well at least you gave it a try.

Black Mirror is definitely worth watching. Each episode is 1 hour long and independent. I'd say start off on "15 Million Merits" (S1E2) or "White Bear" (S2E2). The episodes are pretty heavy-hitting so I wouldn't binge watch it, it's best to just watch at most 1 episode a day.
    What's your top 5?
    Ohh ok thanks so much for your suggestions!
    Mine are I'll just name all of them in my order:
    1. Breaking Bad
    2. Prison Break
    3. The Big Bang Theory
    4. The Strain
    5. Scream Queens
    6. The Walking Dead
    7. Z Nation
    8. Arrow
    9. The Flash
    10. Legends of Tomorrow
    11. Power
    12. Ballers
    13. Top Boy
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by eruditeprincess)
    1. Humans
    2. The 100
    3. The Flash
    4. Legends of Tomorrow
    5. The Shannara Chronicles
    I've watched Humans but didn't it stop? I've seen The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow you should watch Arrow if you haven't seen it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Admitting it does get kind of boring when they chase Scylla but it does get better and I think you should carry on watching it. I have seen all of Better Call Saul but to be honest it's not even that interesting it's kind of boring I was thinking about not watching the next season when it comes out.
    I will watch all of Prison Break, I've got so many to watch.
    I watched season 1 and a few episodes from season 2 of better call saul, I liked it, although it does take very long for the story to develop.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I will watch all of Prison Break, I've got so many to watch.
    I watched season 1 and a few episodes from season 2 of better call saul, I liked it, although it does take very long for the story to develop.
    Yea that's so true. It's really slow you should watch The Strain and Scream Queens it's a girly kind of show but it's pretty interesting for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkEnergy)
    Yes it was disappointing. But I liked the last episode.

It had so many references to the pilot. Some of them role reversed.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yea that's so true. It's really slow you should watch The Strain and Scream Queens it's a girly kind of show but it's pretty interesting for some reason.
    I'll check them out.

ReputationRep:
    lost
    prison break
    south park
    family guy
    i dont have a 5th one
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I'll check them out.
    what kind of genre do you prefer?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by 123teddy)
    lost
    prison break
    south park
    family guy
    i dont have a 5th one
    Prison Break was good I was about to watch Lost last year but some annoying kid ruined it for me.

ReputationRep:
    I've watched Humans but didn't it stop? I've seen The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow you should watch Arrow if you haven't seen it.
    Nah, Humans is back for S2 on Sunday in the UK!
    I've seen episodes of Arrow here and there, but have been busy with school and work so unable to sit down and binge. I have an order to watch things in!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.