Turn on thread page Beta

I'm boycotting Dr Strange watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Yeah, now that Cumberbatch has said a mean thing his entire body of work is going to be terrible now too.
    His body of work is not exactly outstanding, he's far from a top notch actor and his performance (and thw film in general) in the Imitation Game has to be the single most overhyped pile of **** in film this decade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)
    His body of work is not exactly outstanding, he's far from a top notch actor and his performance (and thw film in general) in the Imitation Game has to be the single most overhyped pile of **** in film this decade.
    My point was that a user calling themselves Sherlockfan, who has created threads for discussing Cimberbatch, has obviously just decided that the film isn't going to be good because she's having a hussy fit over some things he's said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    My point was that a user calling themselves Sherlockfan, who has created threads for discussing Cimberbatch, has obviously just decided that the film isn't going to be good because she's having a hussy fit over some things he's said.
    Im not making any comments on the quality of the film, having not seen it, all im saying is that whether its good or not im not going to see it. I think his attitude stinks and he cannot expect to insult his fans and then continue to have their support. At every opportunity he mentions how much he loves his wife and son and hates his fans. Enough is enough. I was a fan of the first two seasons of Sherlock but he has shown his true colours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherlockfan)
    Im not making any comments on the quality of the film, having not seen it
    When you were told that you were missing a good film, you replied with;

Doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    When you were told that you were missing a good film, you replied with;
    So what? :rolleyes: its a film. I wont be missing out by not seeing it. I wont be more or less fulfilled because of it. I have better things to do.

ReputationRep:
    So what? its a film. I wont be missing out by not seeing it. I wont be more or less fulfilled because of it. I have better things to do.
    I was just pointing out that you were saying that you doubted it would be a good film, after you quoted me saying that you were making no comments on the quality of the film...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    I was just pointing out that you were saying that you doubted it would be a good film, after you quoted me saying that you were making no comments on the quality of the film...
    I meant i doubt id be missing out...but yes i do think his films get ten times the hype they deserve. Thats not throwing a hissy fit. He is very overrated.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    bump
    What's your favourite medication

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    What's your favourite medication

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    Do you have any medication that helps with jealousy fuelled hissy fits? :rofl::rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

"mentions how much he loves his wife and son and hates his fans."

Do you know the meaning of the word cyberbully?

ReputationRep:
    Do you know the meaning of the word cyberbully?
    When you get abused by a robot or cyborg.

ReputationRep:
    When you get abused by a robot or cyborg.
    If I was, which im not, would you find it amusing, the concept of a person taking medication to control their emotions? because that says a lot more about you than it does about me.

What a sad little person you are.

ReputationRep:
    If I was, which im not, would you find it amusing, the concept of a person taking medication to control their emotions? because that says a lot more about you than it does about me.

What a sad little person you are.
    Is there a drug for quelling jealousy? I hope there's a drug for instilling rational thinking too, the demand for that would be very high nowadays.

I think your comments so far say a whole lot about you but that's just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Is there a drug for quelling jealousy? I hope there's a drug for instilling rational thinking too, the demand for that would be very high nowadays.

I think your comments so far say a whole lot about you but that's just my opinion.
    1 in every 10 adults in the UK take antidepressants. Maybe even someone you know. So think about that the next time you want to make such a disgusting comment from behind a screen. You never know who you're talking to or how it affects them.
    I've reported you. Hope you learn your lesson some day, and I hope that no one you care about has the misfortune of having a mental illness. I can only imagine what you'd say to them. I'd feel sorry for them for having you as a friend.

ReputationRep:
    1 in every 10 adults in the UK take antidepressants. Maybe even someone you know. So think about that the next time you want to make such a disgusting comment from behind a screen. You never know who you're talking to or how it affects them.
    I've reported you. Hope you learn your lesson some day, and I hope that no one you care about has the misfortune of having a mental illness. I can only imagine what you'd say to them.
    The most amusing thing is how you jumped from what I said to anti-depressants.

You know the mods can read right?

ReputationRep:
    Hes angry that some people are able to see through the crap and realise that his marriage came from nothing more than a one night stand with an opportunist. Im not one of those nutters who think the baby is a plastic doll but anyone can see his marriage is a sham, and no im not just jealous but his behaviour isnt normal.
    lmfao someone is delusional :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not watching it because it looks like an awkward, boring, overplayed and unfunny superhero film about a guy with a *****y accent feat bad cgi with the plot from inception. Everyone defending Benedict must be so far up his arse you can't see it's a bad film. I hated him in Star Trek, I hated him in 12 years, and I think even Catherine Tate would have done a better job than him in Sherlock. Cased closed.

ReputationRep:
    The most amusing thing is how you jumped from what I said to anti-depressants.

You know the mods can read right?
    There is nothing amusing about your disgusting attitude or your bullying.

You're sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    lmfao someone is delusional :toofunny:

There is nothing amusing about your disgusting attitude or your bullying.

You're sick.
    Please do expand on that, what exactly have I said that is so sickening?

Simply mentioning medication (I didn't even bring it up haha)? or is it calling you out on your jealousy?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.