Turn on thread page Beta

What's your personality type? I'll tell you what I like/dislike about your type ITT watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    I'm an INFJ. I know a lot about my type already - so if you can tell me something different that'd make me very pleased!
    eyy i'm INFJ too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Socratesfam)
    Yeah, but us ENTPs are meant to be the most "introverted extroverts" and you INFJs are supposedly the most extroverted introverts, so it's perfect. Plus, I'd contentedly stare silently at an INFJ for hours, just admiring them in all their tranquil beauty. But in reality I get so ****ing excited around INFJs I can barely stop talking.

I wonder which unis attract the most INFJs....
    Campus unis. Try the likes of Warwick and York.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    YEAH BUDDY!!! My type.

PROS: Extremely intelligent and charismatic, funniest type by far (most comedians are ENTPS), extremely quick mentally and just generally awesome at drawing connections between scatological ****. Raconteurs whose witty rants entertain our diverse friend groups. We're pretty much the cool nerds, the alpha beta males, the Stephen Fry's and Frankie Boyle's of the world.

CONS: HUGE EGOS. We're outwardly self-deprecating but secretly we believe we're the **** and we look down on almost everyone. Scatter-brained and lazy as ****, most often we were identified as gifted children but spent too much time effing about to achieve our full potential. Not quite as smart as the INTJ and INTPs who can concentrate on STEM subjects more successfully. We're massive trolls who say controversial **** just to provoke a debate. WE NEVER SHUT THE **** UP AND OUR MOTHERS HAVE DESCRIBED US AS ARGUMENTATIVE SINCE WE WERE 3. Also, we're too cool to be nerds but too nerdy to be cool, so we end up having 1000 acquaintances and very few close friends.

Overall though, we're awesome (Tony Stark, George Carlin and Ben Franklin are good examples)
    :hugs:

You took these descriptions from the Internet, right? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    See, I get on with you! What can I say, I'm right.

hello

Indeed that is very true, I enjoy social interaction a lot but I find it so very tiring. I often come home from something social and sleep haha. I enjoy that most about INFJs. If I'm with someone I trust, someone that I consider a friend... there's no real doubt in them because I choose friends incredibly carefully. So I can happily sit there in silence, just grateful for the company of someone who understands me. It's blissful. :yep:

Who knows!
    Yeah, you guys seem a lot more aloof than you really are when you're incredibly nosy in reality, whereas us ENTP's seem wayyyyy more interested than we really are. I've often been mistaken for a crackhead when I go off on a tangent lol. The funny thing is I come across friendly and engaged as hell but 90% of the time I'm thinking "God, that was a boring convo." I think we just like the sound of our voices
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by butterfly_belle)
    eyy i'm INFJ too!
    Hello! It's so rare to meet other INFJs! I don't know what to say

It's nice to meet you!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Every time I do this test I change, but that is because I have a few personality disorders, so I reckon it depends on which one is most playing on my mind that day. :laugh:

My main two that I tend to get though are INTJ and ISTJ-T.

ReputationRep:
    INTP-A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    :hugs:

You took these descriptions from the Internet, right? :rofl:
    Nah,I'm writing all of this **** myself lol. There's an awesome thread about the types here though. Basically, most like to *insert trait/accomplishment here"

You'd like it my ENTP kinfolk http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ti-awards.html

ReputationRep:
    with that comment and avi I bet you're an ENTP like me lol
    quite close I guess, Im apparently a
    ENFJ, -A/-T

ReputationRep:
    I'm an INFJ. I know a lot about my type already - so if you can tell me something different that'd make me very pleased!
    Omg we're so similar, I'm ENFJ!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by valonqar6)
    INTP-A
    the "smartest" type according to many. Einstein was an INTP, so that speaks for itself.

PROS: Geniuses, humble, deep thinkers, very honest and direct, usually the sharpest guy in the room.
    CONS: The coldest, most introverted type. Cynical, cold and unemotional to a fault. Many INTPs have Asperger's. Only other intellectual types enjoy your company.

Now, there are many charming INTPs (Tina Fey, Richard Ayoade, David Mitchell), but usually you guys are pretty esoteric and hard to talk to.

As an ENTP, I'm basically just the extroverted version of this type, so I have massive respect for you guys. I do wish you could learn how to be less serious and angsty though.....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ENTJs usually end up quite successful but we can be way too serious and work centred 😂 I'm a female ENTJ too which is apparently quite uncommon:')

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    See, fav CT, fellow cat lover, twinsies!! :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    INTJ
    Aamirac I can no longer PM you :,(

ReputationRep:
    INFP-T
    85% introverted
    56% intuitive
    64% feeling
    64% prospecting
    58% turbulent

ReputationRep:
    Entrepreneur (estp-t)
    61% extraverted
    73% observant
    72% thinking
    72% prospecting
    66% turbulent

ReputationRep:
    the "smartest" type according to many. Einstein was an INTP, so that speaks for itself.

PROS: Geniuses, humble, deep thinkers, very honest and direct, usually the sharpest guy in the room.
    CONS: The coldest, most introverted type. Cynical, cold and unemotional to a fault. Many INTPs have Asperger's. Only other intellectual types enjoy your company.

Now, there are many charming INTPs (Tina Fey, Richard Ayoade, David Mitchell), but usually you guys are pretty esoteric and hard to talk to.

As an ENTP, I'm basically just the extroverted version of this type, so I have massive respect for you guys. I do wish you could learn how to be less serious and angsty though.....
    I already knew about MBTI a while back so im not suprised about what you've said. I know of an ENTP irl and we tend to debate each other very often.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    So close, I'm ENTP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    Entrepreneur (estp-t)
    61% extraverted
    73% observant
    72% thinking
    72% prospecting
    66% turbulent
    you guys get all the girls and are generally fun-loving alpha male pricks who enjoy life a lot. I like you guys a lot until you walk off with the girl I've been chatting up for 2 hours at a club by just saying "hi" in an indefinably suave way. You probably enjoy kebabs and watching fast and furious with the "lads" too.

ReputationRep:
    you guys get all the girls and are generally fun-loving alpha male pricks who enjoy life a lot. I like you guys a lot until you walk off with the girl I've been chatting up for 2 hours at a club by just saying "hi" in an indefinably suave way. You probably enjoy kebabs and watching fast and furious with the "lads" too.
    I must have done the test wrong then, as I fit into none of those categories! :eek:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.