The Student Room Group

Medicine interviews and offers 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by d010534
I applied to Leicester's foundation course (A199) and I'm so worried - I got a score of 40.5 and haven't heard anything back. Some applicants to the A100 course have already gotten interviews? Anyone? Help? Please? I'm so worried :redface:

I'm an A100 applicant with a score of 44.5 and haven't heard anything yet so I feel your anxiety, but try not to panic. It's still early days.
Original post by jemmaaa0853
I'm an A100 applicant with a score of 44.5 and haven't heard anything yet so I feel your anxiety, but try not to panic. It's still early days.

Thank you so much :biggrin: I can't wait for tomorrow to come so the admissions team can get back to work I'm so worried... I just want to know if I've been unsuccessful or not :s-smilie:
Reply 42
I got invited for an interview at Aberdeen!
Reply 43
Original post by emmab_24
I got invited for an interview at Aberdeen!

Congratulations!!! may i ask what your score was? and are you a scottish applicant or
Original post by HMarles
Any advice for interviews at King's? Haven't had an invite yet, but I thought since you're here...

Kings is MMI but make sure you focus on both panel interview qs as well as MMI stations :smile: balanced arguments and timing is key to the MMI format, so practice loads! Little and often works :smile: I personally didn't feel prepared for MMIs so I went on a course which I found really helpful, there are lots of resources out there so it depends on how you feel! Hope this helps :smile:
Got an interview at kings. SO HAPPY :biggrin:
Original post by whatfun
Congratulations! what was your UKCAT score if you don't mind me asking?

I got an average of 685
Reply 47
I applied to Bristol and haven't heard anything yet, but people have already gotten offers. Not feeling good
Original post by TMG235
I applied to Bristol and haven't heard anything yet, but people have already gotten offers. Not feeling good

That will only be a minority of interviews, though. Just relax and focus on other things for now :smile:
when do u think queen mary's will start giving out interviews?
Woooo interview at Kings too! :biggrin: Don't worry about Bristol, I have loads of friends who applied who haven't heard but I'm sure are gonna get interviews cuz they're great applicants so I'm sure you're no different!
Original post by Dioscorea
Woooo interview at Kings too! :biggrin: Don't worry about Bristol, I have loads of friends who applied who haven't heard but I'm sure are gonna get interviews cuz they're great applicants so I'm sure you're no different!

what were your stats and ukcat score?
Original post by pandasandpens
Got an interview at kings. SO HAPPY :biggrin:

Congrats! What was your UKCAT score? :smile:
Original post by k.machalica
Congrats! What was your UKCAT score? :smile:

720 :smile:
Original post by mm_7
what were your stats and ukcat score?

10* gcse 4A at As and 810, but that's why I went kings

Dunno about queens but I really wouldn't worry, especially if they haven't even begun giving out interviews yet, they are so random and sparadic, the time will come! I was on the toilet when I got Cardiff so it'll be a pleasant unexpected surprise probably :wink:
Original post by Dioscorea
10* gcse 4A at As and 810, but that's why I went kings

Dunno about queens but I really wouldn't worry, especially if they haven't even begun giving out interviews yet, they are so random and sparadic, the time will come! I was on the toilet when I got Cardiff so it'll be a pleasant unexpected surprise probably :wink:

lol! wow! your stats are amazing!! i took a BIG risk with kings thats why im not expecting much tbh!
Congrats for getting your interview tho!!!
Original post by mm_7
when do u think queen mary's will start giving out interviews?

They have interviews in January and February, so probably mid-December at the earliest.
Original post by Gogregg
They have interviews in January and February, so probably mid-December at the earliest.

Oh ok Thanks!!
I hear people are getting offers of interviews from Sheffield. I haven't heard anything- should I assume I have not got an offer?
Hey guys, are there any recommended interview courses out there?
Are some considered way better than others??
Would appreciate any help thanks :smile:
All of mine are MMI!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending