Turn on thread page Beta

What will be the film of 2004? watch

ReputationRep:
    How can Van Helsing even be considered.Besides the incredibly cool trenchcoat(it's a thing of mine), the film was dire even for an action flick.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind would probably be my pick.

With Troy,isn't there some debate whether or not the actual Trojan war ever took place? It's kinda difficult to say it's historically wrong when academics aren't even sure if it took place or not.

ReputationRep:
    I would have to say that it will be 'Forest Pump 2' I particularly like the shower room scene

ReputationRep:
    i personnaly loved KILLBILL. That film was fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loki)
    How can Van Helsing even be considered.
    Yes I agree. Van Helsing was unmitigated crap.

ReputationRep:
    Collateral is far better than any of those films

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777.5)
    Yes I agree. Van Helsing was unmitigated crap.
    I agree. Starring Kim Basinger as the village bike.

ReputationRep:
    I think Harry Potter and the prizoner of azkaban will be film of 2004 because of it's popularity.I would love Kill Bill vol 2 to be film of 2004 though
    To be honest the Scary Movies are pretty much boring me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissShine)
    I think Harry Potter and the prizoner of azkaban will be film of 2004 because of it's popularity.I would love Kill Bill vol 2 to be film of 2004 though
    To be honest the Scary Movies are pretty much boring me.
    Not Harry Potter. We have another 4 atrocious movies to come. The whole string of films need as little publicity as they can get.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.