Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by polthegael)
    You've already said you are short... Stop flirting!

Did you get PM about that password? Didn't know if it'd be useful but felt like a fool over the Campbell one..!
    yes i did! sorry for not acknowledging it .. I did mean to... thank you very much indeed, O irish one!

ps. im not flirting... i wouldnt want to upset the Ginger One, now would i I *am* short. and besides, i seem to have lost quite a bit of weight since ive gone back to work!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    i seem to have lost quite a bit of weight since ive gone back to work!!
    Commiserations...

The ginger one will not be pleased..!

(Original post by polthegael)
    Commiserations...

The ginger one will not be pleased..!
    he doesn't really seem to mind either way (the not really ginger one this is!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    he doesn't really seem to mind either way (the not really ginger one this is!)
    Huh... True love then! (has to be - how else could you put up with a skinny person..? :rolleyes: )

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.