Turn on thread page Beta

Who is your TSR crush? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    I will punish all of you for it [points at the screen then laughs]. On the day of retribution, I am going to enter the hottest sorority house on TSR and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up blonde s*** I see inside there. All those girls that I have desired so much, they would have all rejected me and looked at me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them. While they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes, I will take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one, the true alpha male [laughs]. Yes, after I have annihilated every single girl in the sorority house, I will take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure while I have had to rot in loneliness for all of these years, they have all looked down upon me every time I have tried to go out and join them. They have all treated me like a mouse, but now, I will be a God compared to you. We will all be animals, you are animals and I will slaughter you like animals. I will be a God, exacting my retribution on all those who deserve it, and you do deserve it just for the crime of living better life than me. All you popular kids you have never accepted me and now you will pay for it. Girls, all I have ever wanted was to love you and to be loved by you. I wanted a girlfriend, I’ve wanted sex, love, adoration, but you think I am unworthy of it. That’s a crime that can never be forgiven. If I can’t have you, girls, I will destroy you [laughs]. You’ve denied me a happy life and in turn I will deny all of you life. It is only fair. I hate all of you, humanity is a disgusting retched, depraved species. If I had it in my power I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood and rightfully so. You deserve to be annihilated, and I will give that to you. You never showed me any mercy, so I will show you none [laughs]. You forced me to suffer all my life and now I will make you all suffer. I have waited a long time for this, I will give you exactly what you deserve, all of you all you girls who rejected me and looked down on me, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men. and all of you men for living a better life than me. All of you sexually active men, I hate you, I hate all of you. I can’t wait to give you exactly what you deserve, utter annihilation [laughs].”
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO TSR be lit :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    :mmm: Anyone who talks to me on here knows this
    I don't...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    i know who :lol: mwuahahahaha, if you don't spill the beans I will :wink2::yes::sneakydevil:
    Your attempt at coercing it out of me does not sway me

ReputationRep:
    Other week, i didn't have to do anything for it though lol.
    so u did literally nothing? :rofl: maybe it was an award for reporting tingy for the most times :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Why does nobody love me? :cry2: #Moooose

ReputationRep:
    Your attempt at coercing it out of me does not sway me
    not trying i know it girl
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO TSR be lit :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:
    It's happenin' tonight.

ReputationRep:
    not trying i know it girl
    You think you know it :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I will punish all of you for it [points at the screen then laughs]. On the day of retribution, I am going to enter the hottest sorority house on TSR and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up blonde s*** I see inside there. All those girls that I have desired so much, they would have all rejected me and looked at me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them. While they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes, I will take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one, the true alpha male [laughs]. Yes, after I have annihilated every single girl in the sorority house, I will take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure while I have had to rot in loneliness for all of these years, they have all looked down upon me every time I have tried to go out and join them. They have all treated me like a mouse, but now, I will be a God compared to you. We will all be animals, you are animals and I will slaughter you like animals. I will be a God, exacting my retribution on all those who deserve it, and you do deserve it just for the crime of living better life than me. All you popular kids you have never accepted me and now you will pay for it. Girls, all I have ever wanted was to love you and to be loved by you. I wanted a girlfriend, I’ve wanted sex, love, adoration, but you think I am unworthy of it. That’s a crime that can never be forgiven. If I can’t have you, girls, I will destroy you [laughs]. You’ve denied me a happy life and in turn I will deny all of you life. It is only fair. I hate all of you, humanity is a disgusting retched, depraved species. If I had it in my power I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood and rightfully so. You deserve to be annihilated, and I will give that to you. You never showed me any mercy, so I will show you none [laughs]. You forced me to suffer all my life and now I will make you all suffer. I have waited a long time for this, I will give you exactly what you deserve, all of you all you girls who rejected me and looked down on me, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men. and all of you men for living a better life than me. All of you sexually active men, I hate you, I hate all of you. I can’t wait to give you exactly what you deserve, utter annihilation [laughs].”
    This is what happens when you marginalise people
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by OvergrownMoose)
    Why does nobody love me? :cry2: #Moooose
    I love you :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I was just about to tag you here too :mmm: :love:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    so u did literally nothing? :rofl: maybe it was an award for reporting tingy for the most times :rofl:
    I joined it, but no-one had to approve it. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I am Rhaenys10 's crush
    Spoiler:
    Show

also it's reciprocated

ReputationRep:
    You think you know it :holmes:
    I do know it
    either 2 numbers in the name or 4 numbers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I love you :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I was just about to tag you here too :mmm: :love:

I love you too :kiss2: :love: aww you are the cutest! #Moooose
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cbreef)
    This is what happens when you marginalise people
    True dat.

ReputationRep:
    I joined it, but no-one had to approve it. :rofl:
    oh ok lol

ReputationRep:
    @LzzyHale :love:
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by OvergrownMoose)
    I love you too :kiss2: :love: aww you are the cutest! #Moooose
    I have to wait til the morning to rep you :bawling:
    Spoiler:
    Show

No you are :mmm: :lovehug: :lovie:

ReputationRep:
    I do know it
    either 2 numbers in the name or 4 numbers
    Ah, so you're not 100% sure, are you?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl:
    It's happenin' tonight.
    SOON :toofunny:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.