Turn on thread page Beta

Clinton or trump - poll watch

• View Poll Results: Who would you vote for in the US election?
    Hillary Clinton
    72.45%
    Donald Trump
    27.55%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yudothis)
    that's what trump is saying, the crooked elite, that's how he is appealing to people. i am not saying anything. moreover, what does it matter what the definition is, it's what people interpret and they all do as they want.
    how is hillary not crooked? what president(ial candidate) before her was more crooked?

ReputationRep:
    I dislike both candidates, but I can't even fathom how much of a mess foreign policy would be with Trump as president. With his mercurial attitude and lack of ability to control what he says, as well as extreme lack of political experience, I could see America becoming more isolated in the future; and with his ridiculous comments regarding race and gender I can only see our country's racial tensions strengthening with him in office.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uni12345678)
    Vote
    Was there a question there?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37895601

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    how is hillary not crooked? what president(ial candidate) before her was more crooked?
    I don't see her being crooked at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RogerOxon)
    Was there a question there?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37895601
    A difference is there is evidence that Hillary broke the law
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    What evidence is this? You mean the evidence that was insufficient for a prosecution?

Have you still not figured out why your bandying about of the 94% figure is flawed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    What evidence is this? You mean the evidence that was insufficient for a prosecution?

Have you still not figured out why your bandying about of the 94% figure is flawed?
    The evidence that allowed the director of the FBI to say there is evidence of a break of statute

ReputationRep:
    The evidence that allowed the director of the FBI to say there is evidence of a break of statute
    Was she convicted, or even tried?

ReputationRep:
    Was she convicted, or even tried?
    Is there evidence that she broke statute? Yes there is, the director of the FBI admitted this.

Not everyone who breaks the law is convicted or tried it doesn't mean that the act never happened.

ReputationRep:
    Is there evidence that she broke statute? Yes there is, the director of the FBI admitted this.

Not everyone who breaks the law is convicted or tried it doesn't mean that the act never happened.
    And no other politician ever broke a statute? Trump never broke building regulations ever?

ReputationRep:
    Results hidden, it'll be interesting to see the outcome of this poll compared to the actual result
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally transmitted or willfully mishandled classified information. The F.B.I. found neither, and as a result, he said, “our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
    How much criminal law have you studied? You do realise that without the relevant mens rea/ criminal state of mind, then you cannot get a conviction. You are so wilfully dense.

Figure out what your fundamental flaw was in your 94% claim was as well. You obviously dont understand the difference between a grant giving foundation and an operating charity.

You really are consistently deluded.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Trump, I really hope he wins!

ReputationRep:
    How much criminal law have you studied? You do realise that without the relevant mens rea/ criminal state of mind, then you cannot get a conviction. You are so wilfully dense.

Figure out what your fundamental flaw was in your 94% claim was as well. You obviously dont understand the difference between a grant giving foundation and an operating charity.

You really are consistently deluded.
    You are the dense one, I am not talking about criminally convicting her here like I said not everyone who breaks the law is taken to court it doesn't mean they haven't committed the act which there is evidence of, I'm saying there is evidence she committed the act and when people vote that's worth considering and trump wanting a special prosecutor is needed because of comey, he made the decision himself and put the doj in a corner where they had to follow that decision even though he completely changed the meaning of the statute
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    You are the dense one, I am not talking about criminally convicting her here like I said not everyone who breaks the law is taken to court it doesn't mean they haven't committed the act which there is evidence of.
    Well she cant have broken the law then because she is innocent till proven guilty. That's the way it works no matter how much you want to cry about it.

The DOJ thought the same as well.

ReputationRep:
    Well she cant have broken the law then because she is innocent till proven guilty. That's the way it works no matter how much you want to cry about it.

The DOJ thought the same as well.
    The doj was backed into a corner, by someone who added intent to a charge that only requires negligence.

If I go 70 in a 30 zone have I broken the law?

If I go littering have I broke the law?

Would you vote for a MP if they had slept with a 14 year old?

ReputationRep:
    I don't see her being crooked at all.
    http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/watc...ician-of-2015/

here's a mirror

ReputationRep:
    How many women have to accuse Trump of doing what *he* said he did before you see him for what he is?

ReputationRep:
    how am i supposed to choose? hiliary is almost like a terrorist and trump is just a dumb duck . did usa really have to end up with these two foolish candidates for president?

ReputationRep:
    Gary Johnson. There are more then 2 people running for president...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.