Turn on thread page Beta

Daily Reminder: Personality means very little to girls.. watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ANM775)

you guys seem overly obsessed with elliot rodger.

every other post you make on TSR is some sort of ode or reference to him.

says a lot about your characters actually that you would frequently choose to mock males who have trouble attracting females.

Lucky for you both, I am not a supreme gentleman in waiting ..or Nirvana would be first on my list.

and for the record, my dating life is not as bad as elliot rodgers, I kissed a very attractive girl in a club very recently actually. I also at times get unsolicited attention from girls. But there was a time in my life my dating life was pretty sh***y. At the time I believed the mainstream advice put out there by women which was that personality was very important and the most important thing they looked for in a guy, ...but no matter how much I could make girls laugh or smile or how much we had in common my dating life remained poor. Not as bad as elliot rodgers, but still pretty poor. The few dates I did get were nothing to do with personality, the girl had been into me from the start ...and even if we didn't get on that great or had little it common ..they STILL wanted to go on the date.

After I learned the truth about how much personality really matters I decided to try and improve my looks. I started hitting the gym, it took a long time ...but slowly my dating life improved. It is no longer a struggle to get a date anymore.

I get annoyed by the constant fables women like to put out there about how important personality is. ....... it's complete and utter rubbish .
    Aww, I'm flattered.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.