(Original post by Verrine)
But I don't need to be nice to boys who are ugly. It's their fault their ugly. I want a decent life for myself, with normal people, and normal friends.
Ahem. Can we address this appropriately please?
1) You expect people to be nice to you, when you clearly aren't nice to everyone else. THAT, is both selfish and contradictory.
2) We all want a decent life, so we do what makes us happy, maybe hobbies or loving someone.
3) Nobody is normal, everyone has Pro's and Cons.
4)The fact you are making your opinion of "ugly guys" appear as though it's true for everyone, sicken me.
5) You have the AUDACITY to claim your "nice" because "even your friends said so", judging by that, i'm guessing your friends have an over inflated ego much like you.
6) Since nobody is ugly on the outside your comments on appearance are an apparent cry for attention.
7) Finally, from the conversations here, you are the despicable and ugly person, you might not appear it from the outside, but on the inside? I think you must be THE MOST despicable being
I have seen on any type of media. Period.
Get a grip, deflate your ego a little, and maybe then people might actually appreciate you. Including the guys you find "hot".