Turn on thread page Beta

UKL Big Brother Result watch

ReputationRep:
    Stu or Nadia to win!

Does anyone else think Dan heard what those guys shouted?? Cus when they shouted it he looked straight at Nadia, as if he was trying to figure out something... :confused: plus, i dont think he would say if he heard.

Michelle to go on Friday! I dont understand why she wears her hair like that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -xsarahx-)
    Stu or Nadia to win!

Does anyone else think Dan heard what those guys shouted?? Cus when they shouted it he looked straight at Nadia, as if he was trying to figure out something... :confused: plus, i dont think he would say if he heard.

Michelle to go on Friday! I dont understand why she wears her hair like that...
    They all heard. They were just being nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    They all heard. They were just being nice
    i agree, they all probably heard...but do they think it's true?

ReputationRep:
    It would confirm Jason's suspicions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raagyone)
    It would confirm Jason's suspicions.
    they weren't actually suspicious though, were they?- just joking around.....remember vic in his interview with davina...he looked genuinely shocked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    i agree, they all probably heard...but do they think it's true?
    I think they do think its true. I think she should just tell them now. I think she will if she doesn't go on Friday and if Jason leaves :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I think they do think its true. I think she should just tell them now. I think she will if she doesn't go on Friday and if Jason leaves :cool:
    yeah, she does feel very uncomfortable around him, so she'll probably tell the rest, as they are her friends

ReputationRep:
    Hmm it is a bit depressing that one of them actually has to win. Ahmed should have won, he was a class act. Suppose Shell is the nicest but least fun to watch. Out of the others I wouldn't mind too much if Nadia won, but she is a tad annoying.

Argh Michelle pisses me off, especially her singing. Especially when she was doing the Pie Jesu, that was cringeworthy. Quite funny how she pronounced "Agnus" though...

ReputationRep:
    I really want Dan to win....but then again, as long as it's not Michelle, I don't actually care...!

ReputationRep:
    Same here. Thank god the public finally saw sense and kicked her out. Unfortunately I missed the eviction though

Dan to win! He rocks

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.