The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sheffield, Southampton, Leeds; all my joint first choices.
Reply 41
My first choice is newcastle.. I think the place seems great and i like the accent lol.. But if not there it would be liverpool...
Reply 42
My first choice is Oxford (Mansfield) or Durham (Van Mildert - so wishing I hadnt picked that college now as EVERYONE else has so I stand no chance!), apart from those I really liked Loughborough as well and the Geog department were so friendly (wish I could say the same for Nottingham, they were so snobby with us!), Lancaster has the ideal year abroad for me so that could be a top choice for me as well, had 2 official offers and 2 letters saying I have a place for Geog, just waiting to hear from the big two now (Ox. & Dur.) but hear it takes ages to get a reply so could be waiting a while lol!
Reply 43
My first choice is probably Oxford (jesus) or Durham (Grey). I LOVED durham when i went up ther 2 have a nose around! was soo nice and the people in the geog dept were really helpful and friendly! Is any1 else applying to Grey college??! i feel like the loner-every1s going for van mildert or collingwood! Apart from that I've got offers from Sheffield (BBB) and Royal Holloway (ABB) and still waiting for offers/rejections(eek!) from Exeter and Bristol.

Latest

Trending

Trending