• Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    I'm no longer the last to know.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'd be the one covered in cat fluff with a strong accent. I'd be easy to spot I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! !!! thank youuu so much
    that made my day, thank youu, your lovely and i do cry alot loool, hormones eh
    im going back to visit secondary school today, at lunchtime
    Oh that's nice I would love to do that! Have you just started college then?
    Spoiler:
    Show

How did it go?x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    Oh that's nice I would love to do that! Have you just started college then?
    Spoiler:
    Show

How did it go?x

yehh its been about two months since i started college
    it was okay ish, ive got year 12 celebration evening on tuesday so im hoping tht will be better lol

ReputationRep:
    yehh its been about two months since i started college
    it was okay ish, ive got year 12 celebration evening on tuesday so im hoping tht will be better lol
    Do you mean yr 11 presentation evening? I've got mine in about 3 weeks and can't wait, although it will be a bit akward! Hope yours is good!x

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean yr 11 presentation evening? I've got mine in about 3 weeks and can't wait, although it will be a bit akward! Hope yours is good!x
    na lol its celebration evening when you get your gcse cerificates, awhhh hope you enjoy it
    today was awks x
    thanks lol cant wait to see my mates

I'd be easy to spot, look out for the 45 year old man in a trenchcoat and sunglasses hiding behind a tree.

ReputationRep:
    na lol its celebration evening when you get your gcse cerificates, awhhh hope you enjoy it
    today was awks x
    thanks lol cant wait to see my mates
    Oh yeah mine is when you get your GCSE certificates too, my school just like to call it a 'presentation' evening! Thanks and you too!x
    Yeah I can't wait to see all my mates again!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah mine is when you get your GCSE certificates too, my school just like to call it a 'presentation' evening! Thanks and you too!x
    Yeah I can't wait to see all my mates again!!!
    ohh lol na we call it 'year 12 celebration evening', year 11 presentation evening is summat else for us got confused lol
    Anytime
    Same x That's cute

ReputationRep:
    ohh lol na we call it 'year 12 celebration evening', year 11 presentation evening is summat else for us got confused lol
    Anytime
    Same x That's cute
    Oh so what do you do in yr11 presentation evening then?

ReputationRep:
    Oh so what do you do in yr11 presentation evening then?
    about colleges n tht

||TheUnknown|| would recognise me but NEVER go up to say hello.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Also...someone from my school is asking how I know you and I'm very surprised. You have some explaining to do

ReputationRep:
    about colleges n tht
    Oh right! I get it now!

ReputationRep:
    Awesome Genius would probably be swanning around in a doctors coat bragging loudly about his achievements in life, with FireFreezer77 drooling over his Porsche whilst GreatGuy *****es at the chef for the food not being vegan. Meanwhile CoolCavy would probably be in a corner with serah.exe drawing/ sketching anime whilst stroking her guinea pigs. jshep000 and RobML try to outdo each other with an insult competition; iEthan would be having kittens trying to calm them both down. cbreef would probably be flying an F-35 overhead whilst UWS would be everywhere trying to make everyone laugh. Myself, TSR Mustafa and Clockrice would likely be embroiled in an ''intense'' political debate about immigrants and Irish politics :catfight: :fight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Awesome Genius would probably be swanning around in a doctors coat bragging loudly about his achievements in life, with FireFreezer77 drooling over his Porsche whilst GreatGuy *****es at the chef for the food not being vegan. Meanwhile CoolCavy would probably be in a corner with serah.exe drawing/ sketching anime whilst stroking her guinea pigs. Zargabaath and 0to100 would probably be smoking weed together outside whilst jshep000 and RobML try to outdo each other with an insult competition.
    I don't smoke anymore tyvm :hand:

Spoiler:
    Show

this is really true though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    I don't smoke anymore tyvm :hand:

Spoiler:
    Show

this is really true though :rofl:

Why not?

Spoiler:
    Show

• Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Awesome Genius would probably be swanning around in a doctors coat bragging loudly about his achievements in life, with FireFreezer77 drooling over his Porsche whilst GreatGuy *****es at the chef for the food not being vegan. Meanwhile CoolCavy would probably be in a corner with serah.exe drawing/ sketching anime whilst stroking her guinea pigs. Zargabaath and 0to100 would probably be smoking weed together outside whilst jshep000 and RobML try to outdo each other with an insult competition. cbreef would probably be flying an F-35 overhead whilst UWS would be everywhere trying to make everyone laugh
    I'm curious where you'd put me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I'm curious where you'd put me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Difficult to place as I don't really talk to you much on here

Where would you put yourself?

ReputationRep:
    CheeseIsVeg I'd just have to look for the sparkle in the room to find you because you are a diamond :kiss2: #Moooose

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.