Turn on thread page Beta

What was your... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Sleep Paralysis is one of my biggest fears
    Its terrifying, isn't it?!

I honestly thought I was dying the first time I had that. I was scared to sleep for days after it. Doesn't matter how many times I get it now, it still scares the **** out of me
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by markova21)
    I can't go near them to kill them. What I do ,if it's on the wall, is I throw a kettle full of boiling water over it. Just throw the water at the wall. Kills it instantly, even the monster size ones. It has to be boiling though; they seem able to withstand just very hot somehow. As much as I hate them and i'm terrified of them I wouldn't want it to suffer in agony.
    :hide: :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federerr)
    Basically yeh.

You know bloody marry fam?

man said that at 12am three times uno (idk how man was feeling boss that day)

anyways tensions were rising. I could feel a tingly sensation in my bum. It was deep.

Expecting to see bloody marry in the corner of my eye.
    BUT.

I zoned out for a sec and next thing uno instead of bloody marry its my fricken mum whipping me with her dads belt saying why im up at this time.

(I still to this day dk why my mum had her dads belt but thats a story for another day)

anyways I have a fear of ladybirds.

bye.
    'Bloody Marry' yeah gotta hate marriage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Its terrifying, isn't it?!

I honestly thought I was dying the first time I had that. I was scared to sleep for days after it. Doesn't matter how many times I get it now, it still scares the **** out of me
    I've never had it although i have experienced symptoms of it in the past, the thing that creeps me out is that i usually get jolted awake in the middle of the night and most times i find myself sat upright on my bed rather than lying down.. scares the crap out of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federerr)
    Basically yeh.

You know bloody marry fam?

man said that at 12am three times uno (idk how man was feeling boss that day)

anyways tensions were rising. I could feel a tingly sensation in my bum. It was deep.

Expecting to see bloody marry in the corner of my eye.
    BUT.

I zoned out for a sec and next thing uno instead of bloody marry its my fricken mum whipping me with her dads belt saying why im up at this time.

(I still to this day dk why my mum had her dads belt but thats a story for another day)

anyways I have a fear of ladybirds.

bye.
    Lool, :rofl: That ain't real.
    You deserved that +1 :lol:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.