The Student Room Group

Anyone wanna talk??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Aww sorry to hear that and no worries, just remember you aint alone.

Aww i understand and its hard to believe in myself.

If you just my remember that working really hard will get you into uni away from your awful home life then that might motivate you? I can understand why you find it hard to believe in yourself. I don't think my parents have ever said anything nice about me so I get it lol
If you just my remember that working really hard will get you into uni away from your awful home life then that might motivate you? I can understand why you find it hard to believe in yourself. I don't think my parents have ever said anything nice about me so I get it lol

Yea i know and do remember that, school work is the only thing i can control tbh with ya. And glad you do and aw well i dont live with my parents but neither the family members i live with or my dad has ever said anything nice to, so i know how that feels.
Hi

As the title says. Not doing great and just want help in distracting my thoughts.

pm me if you wanna talk x
Yea i know and do remember that, school work is the only thing i can control tbh with ya. And glad you do and aw well i dont live with my parents but neither the family members i live with or my dad has ever said anything nice to, so i know how that feels.

Aw /: I don't see my relatives. My dad's side all live in Asia so them visiting isn't really feasible and my mum's side are also far away. I'm pretty sure my dad hates me.
Original post by Angell99
pm me if you wanna talk x

Thank you.

Aw /: I don't see my relatives. My dad's side all live in Asia so them visiting isn't really feasible and my mum's side are also far away. I'm pretty sure my dad hates me.

Aw sorry to hear that, tbh if i had a choice in life, i would choose to only see my mother and maybe brother.
Thank you.

Aw sorry to hear that, tbh if i had a choice in life, i would choose to only see my mother and maybe brother.

np hun
Original post by Angell99
np hun

:smile:
Thank you.

Ah, it sounds you like you really love your mum and brother. Why can't you visit them? ( you don't have to say)
Think about the people who are in worse positions than yourself. No fresh food or clean water, let alone an internet connection or mobile phone. Makes you think about what you have, doesn't it?
Hi

As the title says. Not doing great and just want help in distracting my thoughts.

what are the current issues in your life?
i'll tell u mine when you do :biggrin:
Reply 50
Sleep is a good remedy for when you are feeling down. The problems will not disappear, but your hormonal levels will go back to normal.
Reply 51
Aww that sounds very humiliating.

Lucky you.

Sorry to hear about the car accident and are you scared of spiders??

you kiddin? i would die if i see a spider near me. its so bad, im afraid of seeing a spider in public. You know i would actually run to a stranger and jump into his arms to get away from it that is how bad it is :redface:
Reply 52
Just home life is bad, no one but my mum cares about me in the family, but i dont live with her. Also have the overwhelming sense of alone :/

hey, ya know i so extroverted, i feel afraid of being alone for more than like 20 minutes. And when i am left alone for more than 20 minutes, i feel so lonely, its really is overwhelming. and i have self pitying moments. i feel you. what do you do when you feel really alone?
Reply 53
I have an awful home life so I feel your pain. I'm just glad I'll be going to uni next year far far away from my parents and that is the only thing that keeps me sane.

pm me, and enjoy yourself at uni like mad. and then when u got a degree get a job and get the hell outta there! :frown:
Ah, it sounds you like you really love your mum and brother. Why can't you visit them? ( you don't have to say)

Yea and i live with my brother, and not my mother. Tbh dont why im banned from seeing her.

Original post by shawn_o1
Think about the people who are in worse positions than yourself. No fresh food or clean water, let alone an internet connection or mobile phone. Makes you think about what you have, doesn't it?

Yea i know, i think about that alot tbh with ya.

Original post by will'o'wisp
what are the current issues in your life?
i'll tell u mine when you do :biggrin:

Is that some sort of trade off??
Original post by Ahad27
Sleep is a good remedy for when you are feeling down. The problems will not disappear, but your hormonal levels will go back to normal.

Thanks but sleeping for me never ends well.
Original post by HS2030
you kiddin? i would die if i see a spider near me. its so bad, im afraid of seeing a spider in public. You know i would actually run to a stranger and jump into his arms to get away from it that is how bad it is :redface:

Seriously ??? I love spiders, always the one who had to get them out of the house lol

Original post by HS2030
hey, ya know i so extroverted, i feel afraid of being alone for more than like 20 minutes. And when i am left alone for more than 20 minutes, i feel so lonely, its really is overwhelming. and i have self pitying moments. i feel you. what do you do when you feel really alone?

Why though??

And i normanly just go back to bed lol and throw toys for my dog because i get to the stage where i cant face no one
heyy how are youu
Original post by tasha_tah
heyy how are youu

Hey

Still fragile tbh :/ How are you ??
Hey

Still fragile tbh :/ How are you ??

aww hope u feel mucchh better soonn :tongue: huggss

yhh im alright thankss

any plans for the weekend? :smile:
Original post by tasha_tah
aww hope u feel mucchh better soonn :tongue: huggss

yhh im alright thankss

any plans for the weekend? :smile:

Good to hear.

Nope, get up, homework, sleep seems to be the general pattern lol what about you??
Good to hear.

Nope, get up, homework, sleep seems to be the general pattern lol what about you??

:hugs:

yeahh lol at least you can get some rest rightt

nahh just revisionnn coz i had exams all week (so tired lol) n ive got 4 left!! english n history.. but atleast its not matths :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending