Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Aww sorry to hear that and no worries, just remember you aint alone.

Aww i understand and its hard to believe in myself.
    If you just my remember that working really hard will get you into uni away from your awful home life then that might motivate you? I can understand why you find it hard to believe in yourself. I don't think my parents have ever said anything nice about me so I get it lol

If you just my remember that working really hard will get you into uni away from your awful home life then that might motivate you? I can understand why you find it hard to believe in yourself. I don't think my parents have ever said anything nice about me so I get it lol
    Yea i know and do remember that, school work is the only thing i can control tbh with ya. And glad you do and aw well i dont live with my parents but neither the family members i live with or my dad has ever said anything nice to, so i know how that feels.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

As the title says. Not doing great and just want help in distracting my thoughts.
    pm me if you wanna talk x

Yea i know and do remember that, school work is the only thing i can control tbh with ya. And glad you do and aw well i dont live with my parents but neither the family members i live with or my dad has ever said anything nice to, so i know how that feels.
    Aw /: I don't see my relatives. My dad's side all live in Asia so them visiting isn't really feasible and my mum's side are also far away. I'm pretty sure my dad hates me.

(Original post by Angell99)
    pm me if you wanna talk x
    Thank you.

Aw /: I don't see my relatives. My dad's side all live in Asia so them visiting isn't really feasible and my mum's side are also far away. I'm pretty sure my dad hates me.
    Aw sorry to hear that, tbh if i had a choice in life, i would choose to only see my mother and maybe brother.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.

Aw sorry to hear that, tbh if i had a choice in life, i would choose to only see my mother and maybe brother.
    np hun

(Original post by Angell99)
    np hun

Thank you.

Ah, it sounds you like you really love your mum and brother. Why can't you visit them? ( you don't have to say)

ReputationRep:
    Think about the people who are in worse positions than yourself. No fresh food or clean water, let alone an internet connection or mobile phone. Makes you think about what you have, doesn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi

As the title says. Not doing great and just want help in distracting my thoughts.
    what are the current issues in your life?
    i'll tell u mine when you do

ReputationRep:
    Sleep is a good remedy for when you are feeling down. The problems will not disappear, but your hormonal levels will go back to normal.

ReputationRep:
    Aww that sounds very humiliating.

Lucky you.

Sorry to hear about the car accident and are you scared of spiders??
    you kiddin? i would die if i see a spider near me. its so bad, im afraid of seeing a spider in public. You know i would actually run to a stranger and jump into his arms to get away from it that is how bad it is

ReputationRep:
    Just home life is bad, no one but my mum cares about me in the family, but i dont live with her. Also have the overwhelming sense of alone :/
    hey, ya know i so extroverted, i feel afraid of being alone for more than like 20 minutes. And when i am left alone for more than 20 minutes, i feel so lonely, its really is overwhelming. and i have self pitying moments. i feel you. what do you do when you feel really alone?

ReputationRep:
    I have an awful home life so I feel your pain. I'm just glad I'll be going to uni next year far far away from my parents and that is the only thing that keeps me sane.
    pm me, and enjoy yourself at uni like mad. and then when u got a degree get a job and get the hell outta there!

Ah, it sounds you like you really love your mum and brother. Why can't you visit them? ( you don't have to say)
    Yea and i live with my brother, and not my mother. Tbh dont why im banned from seeing her.

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    Think about the people who are in worse positions than yourself. No fresh food or clean water, let alone an internet connection or mobile phone. Makes you think about what you have, doesn't it?
    Yea i know, i think about that alot tbh with ya.

(Original post by will'o'wisp)
    what are the current issues in your life?
    i'll tell u mine when you do
    Is that some sort of trade off??
    (Original post by Ahad27)
    Sleep is a good remedy for when you are feeling down. The problems will not disappear, but your hormonal levels will go back to normal.
    Thanks but sleeping for me never ends well.
    (Original post by HS2030)
    you kiddin? i would die if i see a spider near me. its so bad, im afraid of seeing a spider in public. You know i would actually run to a stranger and jump into his arms to get away from it that is how bad it is
    Seriously ??? I love spiders, always the one who had to get them out of the house lol

(Original post by HS2030)
    hey, ya know i so extroverted, i feel afraid of being alone for more than like 20 minutes. And when i am left alone for more than 20 minutes, i feel so lonely, its really is overwhelming. and i have self pitying moments. i feel you. what do you do when you feel really alone?
    Why though??

And i normanly just go back to bed lol and throw toys for my dog because i get to the stage where i cant face no one

ReputationRep:
    heyy how are youu

(Original post by tasha_tah)
    heyy how are youu
    Hey

Still fragile tbh :/ How are you ??

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Still fragile tbh :/ How are you ??
    aww hope u feel mucchh better soonn huggss

yhh im alright thankss

any plans for the weekend?

(Original post by tasha_tah)
    aww hope u feel mucchh better soonn huggss

yhh im alright thankss

any plans for the weekend?

Good to hear.

Nope, get up, homework, sleep seems to be the general pattern lol what about you??

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear.

Nope, get up, homework, sleep seems to be the general pattern lol what about you??
    :hugs:

yeahh lol at least you can get some rest rightt

nahh just revisionnn coz i had exams all week (so tired lol) n ive got 4 left!! english n history.. but atleast its not matths

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.