Turn on thread page Beta

gf dumped me 2am over drunk text watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Shall I post the texts so you guys see what the hell I'm dealing with? Honestly.
    If you want to, I will read them but you know that she's no good for you why waste time on her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yh probably shouldn't have said that but then you do deserve a better explanation not over text.
    I'm sorry you are ill. Gws
    And I'm really sorry you met someone who kicks you when you're down.
    I like to believe everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is not apparent at the moment.
    Maybe she just wasn't the right one for you, you WILL find your one in time.
    Whatever doesn't kill only makes you stronger right?
    Steam over it for as long as you need. Then move on. Don't let her change your belief in god. She doesn't deserve that sort of importance imo.
    Argh it auto ticked the anon box.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know you had a partner.

Sorry to hear that buddy. PM me if you want to chat. *bro hug*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Im sorry to hear this :/ have you spoken to her since last night? are you sure it wasn't just the booze talking?

Either way there's no point for you to figure out what she meant, its only going to cause you harm and be bad for you in the long run
    No I havent spoken to her sober yet I just woke up myself like an hr or 2 ago so it was way after she left the msgs like a coward.

Everything is fine. She's over at mine. As usual. Happy times, blah blah. Chatting, watching movies, hanging out, all ****ing laughs the whole night thru. Then she starts drinking, I had a bit myself but she had way more. I told her straight off don't do that.

But everything is still good but I realise she's getting her loose lips going saying slick ****.

Well then suddenly she decides to tell me she wants to tell me something but knows I'll get angry. Im like what, she goes she's speaking to her ex. I feel this was a lie and she was just trying to piss me off. We bicker, I drop it, she goes out for a smoke for like 30 minutes, comes back we're arguing about it again, I literally say I don't wanna talk about it, there's a pause and then she keeps talking about it? Then she says "you're psycho, you can't tell me who I talk to :blah:" and I said "I don't mind if you speak to him, it's that you're going behind my back to do it." Is that not reasonable?

She goes, "was I trying to **** him? Were just talking." Well what kind of stupid question is that.

She says I have to trust her, I wana know why she wont stfu about it though, and then I say, "All the girls I could be having sex with right now, but I chose you and I stay loyal to you." Somehow she finds offense in this, so I say she was trying to. She then says, "everything was fine till you brought this up and acted psycho?"

....That is literally rich coming from her. Shes the drunk one, she's the snaky one, she's the one who won't stfu. So then I say, "you're the one going behind my back."

She says, "who started the argument."

I say, "you did."

She leaves and I go on the step telling her to calm down, she just takes off. I ring her all night, leave voicemail because she turnt her phone off. I say **** it I go to bed like a normal person. Wake up at noon like and see she left me some ******** about "I can't do this I can't give you what you want" at 2am :curious:

How stupid was this, and now tell me whose fault this was :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yh probably shouldn't have said that but then you do deserve a better explanation not over text.
    I'm sorry you are ill. Gws
    And I'm really sorry you met someone who kicks you when you're down.
    I like to believe everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is not apparent at the moment.
    Maybe she just wasn't the right one for you, you WILL find your one in time.
    Whatever doesn't kill only makes you stronger right?
    Steam over it for as long as you need. Then move on. Don't let her change your belief in god. She doesn't deserve that sort of importance imo.
    She's an atheist anyway. Everytime I try to fix up something happens. Normally I'm such a manwhore because I dont wanna deal with this **** but as soon as I let someone in this happens? What am I meant to think

I honestly feel she ****ed it up intentionally, and Idc that she did, it's moreso not having the ****ing closure, not ending it with respect. Like she's power tripping wants me to beg or some ****. Who does this, why do I always run into sadists.

ReputationRep:
    she had my attention and then just suddenly started talking **** over the fone and then thru text
    I will see what she says eventually but I think for now I'm left to suffer with no closure
    You really don't understand, everything has been fine I swear, even earlier last night and then suddenly I get a text saying

"I hope you find someone <3 but I can't give you what you want"

wtf is this???

She was beig cheeky as the night went on but then she told me she was speaking to an ex and we bickered then we moved on well I tried to and she kept bringing it up then just stormed out. Next I know I get a text that I don't see until about an hr ago.

they said the same thing about trump but it doesn't stop him
    given what she said, and the way she said it, i would say that i think there may still be a chance for the two of you. try saying sorry for her, and asking if she will give you another chance in a week or so, when things have cooled down??

ReputationRep:
    No I havent spoken to her sober yet I just woke up myself like an hr or 2 ago so it was way after she left the msgs like a coward.

Everything is fine. She's over at mine. As usual. Happy times, blah blah. Chatting, watching movies, hanging out, all ****ing laughs the whole night thru. Then she starts drinking, I had a bit myself but she had way more. I told her straight off don't do that.

But everything is still good but I realise she's getting her loose lips going saying slick ****.

Well then suddenly she decides to tell me she wants to tell me something but knows I'll get angry. Im like what, she goes she's speaking to her ex. I feel this was a lie and she was just trying to piss me off. We bicker, I drop it, she goes out for a smoke for like 30 minutes, comes back we're arguing about it again, I literally say I don't wanna talk about it, there's a pause and then she keeps talking about it? Then she says "you're psycho, you can't tell me who I talk to :blah:" and I said "I don't mind if you speak to him, it's that you're going behind my back to do it." Is that not reasonable?

She goes, "was I trying to **** him? Were just talking." Well what kind of stupid question is that.

She says I have to trust her, I wana know why she wont stfu about it though, and then I say, "All the girls I could be having sex with right now, but I chose you and I stay loyal to you." Somehow she finds offense in this, so I say she was trying to. She then says, "everything was fine till you brought this up and acted psycho?"

....That is literally rich coming from her. Shes the drunk one, she's the snaky one, she's the one who won't stfu. So then I say, "you're the one going behind my back."

She says, "who started the argument."

I say, "you did."

She leaves and I go on the step telling her to calm down, she just takes off. I ring her all night, leave voicemail because she turnt her phone off. I say **** it I go to bed like a normal person. Wake up at noon like and see she left me some ******** about "I can't do this I can't give you what you want" at 2am :curious:

How stupid was this, and now tell me whose fault this was :|

Just let it go, it's not worth your time it seems like she was finding away to end it anyway but idk... :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    given what she said, and the way she said it, i would say that i think there may still be a chance for the two of you. try saying sorry for her, and asking if she will give you another chance in a week or so, when things have cooled down??
    welp I ****ed it up officially I told her get hit by a bus although I havent heard from her yet

maybe I can ring back and leave a nicer message but this whole leaving msgs **** is doing my head in, especially since I know shes a coward and will keep her phone off and just text me in the odd hours when I'm not able to bite back

plus theres no need for me to apologise and it shouldnt be me who has to do it and I know that because she's randomly making it about her she wants an apology (like a bipolar psycho would) but I'm just not doing it.

I'm gonna have to be single I guess. I just dont get why.

ReputationRep:
    john2054 CheeseIsVeg Orbital Rising Reachin4TheStars retro_turtles

and you won't believe this ****:

she says "you speak on message forums all the time, how is that any different?"

right so now she thinks I'm on TSR chatting females up, and somehow being on TSR is equivalent to her texting an ex she used to screw.

she really has lost her ****ing mind. She doesn't even care how stupid she sounds anymore. She just wants to argue. Not even her ****ing doormat.

ReputationRep:

right so now she thinks I'm on TSR chatting females up, and somehow being on TSR is equivalent to her texting an ex she used to screw.

she really has lost her ****ing mind. She doesn't even care how stupid she sounds anymore. She just wants to argue. Not even her ****ing doormat.
    Wtf that's insane there aren't even any hot girls on here. #nooffence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Just let it go, it's not worth your time it seems like she was finding away to end it anyway but idk... :hugs:
    :facepalm2: idk if my headache is making this **** feel worse or if this **** is making my headache feel worse

ReputationRep:
    welp I ****ed it up officially I told her get hit by a bus although I havent heard from her yet

maybe I can ring back and leave a nicer message but this whole leaving msgs **** is doing my head in, especially since I know shes a coward and will keep her phone off and just text me in the odd hours when I'm not able to bite back

plus theres no need for me to apologise and it shouldnt be me who has to do it and I know that because she's randomly making it about her she wants an apology (like a bipolar psycho would) but I'm just not doing it.

I'm gonna have to be single I guess. I just dont get why.
    i think there are some things i need to tell you oto:

1 you/we/men are always in the wrong. even when we're not. so therefore, yes you do need to apologize

2 give her some time. if you keep on ringing and texting her, they hate that. she may not have cheated yet, but if you keep on pushing her, you could drive her to it.

3 probably best to give her some space. if you are serious about saving your relationship, you have to be committed to it. maybe ring her in a week or two, and ask her out for a coffee. whatever you do, don't shout and whatever you do, don't swear.

But ultimately, whatever you do, good luck. I think you need to be careful not to tell the public too much about this issue, because she will feel betrayed by this. as i said, good luck. ultimately these things take two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    I didn't know you had a partner.

Sorry to hear that buddy. PM me if you want to chat. *bro hug*
    thanks bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    i think there are some things i need to tell you oto:

1 you/we/men are always in the wrong. even when we're not. so therefore, yes you do need to apologize

2 give her some time. if you keep on ringing and texting her, they hate that. she may not have cheated yet, but if you keep on pushing her, you could drive her to it.

3 probably best to give her some space. if you are serious about saving your relationship, you have to be committed to it. maybe ring her in a week or two, and ask her out for a coffee. whatever you do, don't shout and whatever you do, don't swear.

But ultimately, whatever you do, good luck. I think you need to be careful not to tell the public too much about this issue, because she will feel betrayed by this. as i said, good luck. ultimately these things take two.
    Thanks john. If you're right about this, then yea I ****ed it up.
    I don't think she'll find this thread though she doesnt even know my username methinks

(Original post by Orbital Rising)
    Wtf that's insane there aren't even any hot girls on here. #nooffence.
    just smh lol
    she doesnt even know what I do on here. If she knew I just chat **** with tingtox she'd never use that as a idk...justification?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    :yy:

saying she can't give me what I need, I hate when people say that, its ********

My health is also suffering for some reason now. My head is killing me for no reason. I haven't slept. Idk why I always come up short. I try to better myself and I run into scum that makes me wish I never ****ing bothered. I need to vent before I kick someone's teeth out. Say what you want because I can't feel ****, nothing you can say t me will beat how I already feel.

There is no god. Can't believe I thought there was but now I know for sure.
    Seem to remember you broke up before as well in another thread maybe it is best to let it go, think you may need go see someone about your anger as well

ReputationRep:
    You've been treated extremely shabbily by her - what an ill-bred thing of her to do. Don't deign to give her your anger - you're better than that.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2: idk if my headache is making this **** feel worse or if this **** is making my headache feel worse
    Eat something take some tablets and have a lie down, it's only going to make you feel worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indigofox)
    I've only read your first post so could only go off that information. My (sort of on off) bf has done it several times on nights out in the past. I would just recieve a text saying 'think it's time I backed off now, take care' or similar, it always seemed to be just before or during a night out almost like he was trying to ruin it. I felt angry at him but then at the same time I didn't call him a biatch or want to slap him as someone has suggested you do lol. I hear people say that dumping by text is not the way to go and I see their point it's more respectful/less cowardly to speak to the person face to face giving a reason. But Ive only ever been dumped by text so I just assumed that some people have no qualms with communicating/dumping by text. I see your point, after putting effort into a relationship unless she's scared of you or something then you do deserve a proper conversation and reason as to why she has ended it.

Id imagine it's mainly anger at what she's done and the upset of it ending that's causing you this stress. She may attempt to get back with you in the future as my bf did but whatever happens time is a healer. I know everyone says it but try to distract yourself and when you do think of her focus on her negatives, she's no good for you if she will just drop you like this.
    But she was good for me :\
    shes doing this **** on purpose, the psycho

ReputationRep:

damnnn she's really lost it, honestly your better off without her, vent it all out, you don't need someone like her in your life!
    :penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Seem to remember you broke up before as well in another thread maybe it is best to let it go, think you may need go see someone about your anger as well
    No I didnt break up, it's the same girl

and clearly I have a hold on my anger since she's not in bad shape and I'm not in jail

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.