I'm 16, gay and love buying stuff for people I've slept with. Do I have a problem? Watch

sleepysnooze
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
so if I sucked you off and shagged you, would you buy me a xbox one? I'm bisexual so :lol: $$$
Zeus007
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Glassapple)
You must be one of these keyboard warriors I've heard so much about, not nice to meet you.
Says the no life who creates trolling threads to boost his ego online cause he can't get it in real life.
Nicky123901
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If anyone believes this is true - Mug wrote over your foreheads.

1- at 16 your parents would no matter how rich still like to see your accounts, and unless they are ****ed up wouldn't condone it.
username2911200
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by sleepysnooze)
so if I sucked you off and shagged you, would you buy me a xbox one? I'm bisexual so :lol: $$$
Answer my PM
RossB1702
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Glassapple)
You don't know what's in my head, and how easy it is with apps etc to get gay sex, especially in London, where I live. When I chat to them I find out a bit about them, what they want, etc, then have sex with them and then I buy them things, if they want. I'm not in my right mind; I have a therapist and am on three types of antidepressants, which I take everyday. It's easy to go and buy that much stuff when you're in the position I'm in, with parents who made it and don't care at all what I do, because they're happy getting on with their own lives. £12000 means absolutely nothing to me at all, as arrogant as it sounds, I could set that alight and it wouldn't mean a thing to me, physically or psychologically.

aye okay then lol. I still don't buy it.
sohaail23
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Can you buy me a gift for my mum since you have a lot of money
JMR2019.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
WTH, What sort of job do your parents do that you are able to get so much money from them. I doubt this is true TBH.
donutellme
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
eden3

eyy maynnee.... you might wonna consider takin up this dudes offer....... :rofl:
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
you can afford a top-notch therapist.
eden3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by donutellme)
eden3

eyy maynnee.... you might wonna consider takin up this dudes offer....... :rofl:
:lol: oohhh HAAAAAAYYYYYLLLLL NAWWWWWWWWWWWW....

...ay mayyynnneee... I think qasim_96 might be interested tho.... HE fitna get SUUUCKKEDDD AWWWWFF :rofl:
Zaydy3
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
God there's a lot of "16 and gay from central London" people on here nowadays! Oh wait, there's just one who won't ever shut up and goes on like people actually care TriggaDon
username1439610
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by eden3)

...ay mayyynnneee... I think qasim_96 might be interested tho.... HE fitna get SUUUCKKEDDD AWWWWFF :rofl:
HELL NAWWWWW. **** out the whey. MAYNE I don't want my mushroom tip sucked awf by another guy. I'm STRAIGHT AF. I only go DEEP INSIDE those walls.
donutellme
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by eden3)

YeeaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ qasim_96 always tawkin bout how he wants to get SUUUCKKKEEDDD OWWWFFFF.... he was like dis... "mayneeee I dont give a FUARK, I just wants to get succkkeeddd OWFFF......."
eden3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by qasim_96)
HELL NAWWWWW. **** out the whey. MAYNE I don't want my mushroom tip sucked awf by another guy. I'm STRAIGHT AF. I only go DEEP INSIDE those walls.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
YeeaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ qasim_96 always tawkin bout how he wants to get SUUUCKKKEEDDD OWWWFFFF.... he was like dis... "mayneeee I dont give a FUARK, I just wants to get succkkeeddd OWFFF......."
"it's not gay if u close YO EYES" - LAWD qasim_96 2017
username1439610
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

:laugh: HAYLLL NAW. Ain't no way another MAYNE is sucking me AWF.
Kalail
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Having sex with people is fine. You're like a gay barney Stinson. The buying is the issue here. You should have sex for the thrill, not the buying.
username1439610
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by eden3)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"it's not gay if u close YO EYES" - LAWD qasim_96 2017
It seems like I'll be receiving ALL KINDS of rape action :lol:
eden3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by qasim_96)
It seems like I'll be receiving ALL KINDS of rape action :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Elastichedgehog
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sleep with whoever you want as long as you're being safe concerning your sexual health. Would recommend not buying stuff for basically strangers though
Kalail
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If I was single I'd still sleep with you though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (38)
14.67%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (37)
14.29%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (54)
20.85%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (98)
37.84%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (14)
5.41%
No particular grades needed (18)
6.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise