Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack2004)
    how about this
    cute, but if im gonan have a pic up, it wud be of me... and SOME people dont like it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I've got loads of nicer avatars on my pc, just nothing really small enough.
    make them smaller??

anyway, i like your avatar. i got used to it now! i know its you, you little elf thing..

ReputationRep:
    I just do a google search for buddy icons (aol buddy icons are the same size as avatars)...although I get bored really quickly, I've been changing mine everyday recently!

ReputationRep:
    I always use me as my avatars. And like someone said earlier it helps people to know what you look like. If only that option was included in the poll.

ReputationRep:
    Rite then. I now want a new avatar . oooh! I want one of those moving ones. Can someone find me a good one please :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Rite then. I now want a new avatar . oooh! I want one of those moving ones. Can someone find me a good one please :cool:
    whats wrong with the one you got??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    whats wrong with the one you got??
    Well this dude called Fly By got it for me, however, I'm not a fan of Kens so I want a really good moving avatar :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Well this dude called Fly By got it for me, however, I'm not a fan of Kens so I want a really good moving avatar :cool:
    lol :P
    fine!!

ReputationRep:
    what do you lot think of the little cherub?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack2004)
    what do you lot think of the little cherub?
    I prefer Robert Nesta, but that's just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    lol :P
    fine!!

Great. So are you gonna find me one . Just to let you know, I don't like Fish or Monkeys

ReputationRep:
    Great. So are you gonna find me one . Just to let you know, I don't like Fish or Monkeys
    i'm out of ideas then :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i'm out of ideas then :confused:
    Wheres Fly By when you need him

ReputationRep:
    make them smaller??

anyway, i like your avatar. i got used to it now! i know its you, you little elf thing..

Hehe they're pretty much all of elves though
    I'm elf-obsessed
    I've got a really good one a friend made for me. It's an old avatar of an elf, given cool sunglasses, with a funky new background, and Acaila written down the side. I'll try and put it up when I get back to my own pc.

And who_me, changing it from the worm does not make Acaila a happy bunny :mad:

ReputationRep:
    did u try the website mentioned in the begining of this thread?...
    Also, simply write 'animating avatar' in yahoo or google and they'll give u a whole bunch a stuff!..

(or if u tell me what kind u exactly want, I might be able to find u one..)

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.