Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Heh. If I get into Durham you'll be getting a hamper of champagne!!!
    You're on!

ReputationRep:
    Heh. If I get into Durham you'll be getting a hamper of champagne!!!
    x2
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    x2
    Hic Hic Hic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geogger)
    Feel free to pm me with your PS if you want an objective opinion and some advice (ask Siany and Ellie 4 if you want confirmation of the sort of help I can give)
    Thanks very much I will have to take you up on that, however I dont think its in a state to be read by anyone at the moment :P I'll put some serious work into it over the next few days.

Thanx again

ReputationRep:
    Aimee123 have you decided BA or BSc yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Aimee123 have you decided BA or BSc yet?
    BA I still get to do some more physical stuff within that too right? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimée123)
    BA I still get to do some more physical stuff within that too right? :confused:
    Yep, should do!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Yep, should do!
    But DO check the department prospectus very carefully or check on their websites - I know that MOST unis have a general first year with fairly equal amount of Human, Physical and Stats/Fieldwork/Practical, but after that you may be very restricted in some places and options may depend on whether you have put in for the BA or BSc.
    Most London Unis (like UCL- my old uni) tend to allow you to pick up whatever you want, so you could be down for a BA like me and yet still do a second year course in Environmental Hazards and a Third Year course on Urban Climates! Not all Unis will be so flexible.

ReputationRep:
    But DO check the department prospectus very carefully or check on their websites - I know that MOST unis have a general first year with fairly equal amount of Human, Physical and Stats/Fieldwork/Practical, but after that you may be very restricted in some places and options may depend on whether you have put in for the BA or BSc.
    Most London Unis (like UCL- my old uni) tend to allow you to pick up whatever you want, so you could be down for a BA like me and yet still do a second year course in Environmental Hazards and a Third Year course on Urban Climates! Not all Unis will be so flexible.
    Hehe, I like your avatar
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Hehe, I like your avatar
    A real jogger (unlike me!)

ReputationRep:
    A real jogger (unlike me!)
    Lolems
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Lolems
    I understand the lol, what's the ems?

ReputationRep:
    I understand the lol, what's the ems?
    Hehe, it's just an extension of lol, it has no meaning. Lolems = lol but sounds better :cool:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 5, 2004

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.