The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Woo! Fashion! Can I join...pweeese?
i would like to join please..
Reply 42
As long as you love it in your own way you can all jion. And as ive just only woken up I can guarantee that the stuff I post for the next 10 min will be crap so bear with me. :cool:
Don't worry. Everything i come out with ever is crap, so 10 mins is hardly a big deal.
Reply 44
Iluvatar
Don't worry. Everything i come out with ever is crap, so 10 mins is hardly a big deal.

:smile: good to see you back by the way...
Everdawn
:smile: good to see you back by the way...

I'm not back yet... i'm just here for a bit (again), and thats all.
Reply 46
I am watching the Opening Ceraony of Athens right now...(replay) in horror as I am watching some countries commit fashion suicide.

I will personally apologise for my country, im sorry you all had to see our uniform. It looks like the guys have stumbled out of an 80's crisp commercial!

An The US, im sorry but, joggers with skirts? No thanks, the look is just a tad townie.

And Ireland looks like it's just finished a day at Brisbane Boys College!

I did however love the uniforms of some of the smaller African nations! :cool:

A penny for your thoughts?
Reply 47
I am watching it too, and some of the countries are wearing odd things.
I think Denmark and New Zealand had the best uniforms!
Reply 50
danni_bella83

........................?
I KNEW this would happen...

Nevermind, good luck with your thread. Hope I've helped it along by moving it to the top of the general chat section with this comment :wink:
Reply 52
danni_bella83
I KNEW this would happen...

Nevermind, good luck with your thread. Hope I've helped it along by moving it to the top of the general chat section with this comment :wink:

What? :confused:
Reply 53
One of the small island nations, might have been something like St Vincent and Grenadines, definitely one of the first ones, had Hawaiian shirts :biggrin: That was cool! :biggrin:
Reply 54
Fashion Society members all! Lend me your eyes!

JUst in! New from Alice McCall,
I dlike to join, If I may. I come highly recommended. :wink:

I like it. Those lines are harder than what we have usually come to see from Alice, but I think she will be back to normal next year, more floral and oriental lace as in AW03. Dont you agree?

Latest

Trending

Trending