Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cinders89)
    but u dont know wat gender I am yet. perhaps u go both ways?

dinner sounds gud haha can others come too? we can all have a rave at mezitli's wut with u lot's moaning about freshers' week, maybe that'll perk it up a bit
    I heavily trust my instincs and this one tells me that yet again i am right on the gender issue

for the others yeah why not but only with the condition that others will also help me washing the dishes like you. I am economist and just remembered the old famous say 'there is no such thing as free burger'

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Sarah989]Wow man, looks like people are already getting friendly. I think I'm just very lazy because some of my friends going UCL and Kings have joined this website called you go further. But the idea of joining a website and messaging random people is abit much to me, besides. I myself am shallow and will probably just message people on there profile pictures.Anyway I prefer the whole non clubbing thing, although I heard the freshers ball is like a proper ball? Or is it just one of those "balls" that they call balls but are really raves with people off there faces on E?

Sarah I think you should stick with your principles and stay 'shallow'

ReputationRep:
    er..freshers ball? do you hav to get dressed up for that?

mezitli - party at ur house it is then! we can put sara in the kitchen to do the washing-up, since it appears shes not really the boogie-woogiying type you never actually said wat my gender was, so ur comment cud hav been aimed at a gay who now thinks he's in with a chance

ReputationRep:
    er..freshers ball? do you hav to get dressed up for that?

mezitli - party at ur house it is then! we can put sara in the kitchen to do the washing-up, since it appears shes not really the boogie-woogiying type you never actually said wat my gender was, so ur comment cud hav been aimed at a gay who now thinks he's in with a chance
    hey for the partying yes why not i have installed the lattest tech sounding equipment that can handle the whole freshers crew for sarah i think kitchen would be perfect she'll have the whole night for herself. As for the gender issue (again) let me make it absolutely clear that i am as straight as excalibur and was actually thinking that YOU ARE A GIRL hehehe

ReputationRep:
    awww too bad coz i really thought i was in with a chance. maybe u'll change ur mind wen u see me, im rather dashing

ReputationRep:
    and wats excalibur? obviously must be sumthing thats really straight to emphasize ur point, never heard of that similie myself tho

ReputationRep:
    Excalibur is King Arthur's sword. It's a scimitar I believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mezitli)

Sarah I think you should stick with your principles and stay 'shallow'
    Yes indeed I shall, we all are deep down anyway. Anyone who says otherwise lies.
    Plus, the kitchen idea sounds good. I'm a fat kid at heart and like to eat lots and lots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah989)
    Yes indeed I shall, we all are deep down anyway. Anyone who says otherwise lies.
    Plus, the kitchen idea sounds good. I'm a fat kid at heart and like to eat lots and lots.
    well the dishes may not be quite what u r expecting, the content might be empty . But it s ok i am sure everyone will be too busy getting to know each so i guess there ll be leftovers

ReputationRep:
    awww too bad coz i really thought i was in with a chance. maybe u'll change ur mind wen u see me, im rather dashing
    for the excalibur point i am happy to create a new concept and u know what babygirl cinders cannot wait to see in your dress:p:

ReputationRep:
    im not going to be wearing a dress :eek: babygirl..haha thats got me singing that song 'babygirl i didnt mean to make you cryyy..' who sings it again?? anyway are you some kind of gangsta/rudeboy/watever the heck they're called. they make me giggle sounds like sara has 'bare beef' with soas admin. i dont know why people moan about them so much, everytime ive rang/emailed they've always been very helpful and prompt
    i am soryy if i have given you the impression of a gansta wanna be idiot. I don't understand it either why ppl complain about the admin. But again cannot wait to get started

ReputationRep:
    oh no i was just joking, i dont think ur a gangsta wanabe idiot. the lingo like babygurl just makes me laugh sory.
    i reeeeally cant wait to get started either now! less than 2 weeks to go...i bet the days are gona drag from here onwards

ReputationRep:
    u know what today i was at uni along with about another 20 new students. i don't know if u know about this bridging course for first generation students that was the reason why we were there. they did not tell u about it?. it runs for the whole week between 10 and 14

ReputationRep:
    yeh i was supposed to come to that i signed up and everything and got the info pack but i cudnt arrange accomodation and travel on time (im expected to pay for everything now) - my overdraft didnt come on time. and i didnt exactly hav enough savings wat with my spending habits. how was it? the buklets seemed a bit boring...

ReputationRep:
    lool we only did that booklet about 20 minutes the rest of the day was all about 'getting to know each other'

ReputationRep:
    haha sounds fun. did ya make any new friends? wish i cud come to it, everyday is so boring for me did you meet anyone off tsr

ReputationRep:
    lol i don't know maybe it was me that did not feel much welcome but i think overall it was okey but i'd prefer the kind of conversations that we have here rather than the one i had today

ReputationRep:
    aah well dont worry once im there, it'll all become a barrel of laughs i hope people actually make an effort to make friends tho, i kno i will. wat was the conversation you had?

ReputationRep:
    mainly on studeis as well as the social life over there u know. Asked them about the best clubs to take you over there they said there were plenty

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

SOAS Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Scape Student Living

Scape Student Living

"Brand new super studios at Scape Shoreditch, three minutes away from Old Street station!"

Quick links:

Unanswered SOAS ThreadsFind out what student life in London is really like in students' own wordsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other SOAS applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.