Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
it would have to be a rather huge solid gold bar for that :s-smilie:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 41
Haha, well if it paid for all your accommodation and lots to spare, then I'd pick it up.
Reply 42
Me too. :smile:

Or if it was a soap bar from Lush. You can smell the place 50 meters before you get to it! Mmmmmm :smile:
Reply 43
It makes me sneeze lol, as does the Body Shop, actually so does the cleaning products aisle in Tesco :frown:

Lush shampoo with seaweed in it is so nice, makes my hair so squeeky clean.
Reply 44
I might try it :smile: When I get to Abers I might start buying the Lush shampoos and conditioners that come without all the packaging, the concentrated stuff. I was reading a leaflet about how it's better for the environment and you get more for your money with them.
Reply 45
Aye but be prepared to take out another loan for it :P
Reply 46
Haha, well it was supposed to be cheaper than if you buy shampoos and stuff out the shops because it's the concentrate like one block is about equal to 3 bottles of shampoo (or so it claims!) and they're about £3 / £4 a block so I shall have to investigate and see how true the claims are!
Reply 47
Lol ohshi, I just pile it on my hair like it's cheap ****, mum buys it atm :biggrin:
Reply 48
You're mum sounds cool :smile: Does the stuff you have smell good?
Reply 49
Erm yeah it smells nice but it's quite strong, not as nice as Aussi shampoo :biggrin:

Lush Rehab is real nice, it comes in a bottle.
Reply 50
LOl.
What are you all going on about now!!
:smile:
Another tangent?
HEHE

Roxy
xx
Reply 51
I think they are just eyeing up whose bathroom products they can steal now in order to save time later:wink:

Lush will be the death of me one day, I end up wheezing and covered in a rash whenever I go in there. :eek:
Reply 52
LOL.
Lush, yeah i know. Every time i walk past it on our shopping center at home i almost get blown over the balcony with the over powering wift of 1000n smells combined, and i can tell you its not always good!
LOL
Roxy
x
Reply 53
Well if dd brings some of that seaweedilicious shampoo with him I might very well be 'borrowing' it from him :wink:

Anyone else got any bathroom products I may wish to 'borrow' :smile:
Reply 54
Well what bathroom products are you short of/ We don't want to give you too much of a choice or we shall be short ourselves!
LOL

Roxy
x
I have some delightful soap that is made of and smells like mouldy cheese if you're interested? :p:
Also some rabbit poo shampoo :wink:
Reply 56
hahaha Steve your stuff is far too good for me. Keep it all for yourself, that's some expensive ***** right there :p:

Roxy, I dunno anything that sounds cool :p: (btw I do own toiletries . . I do wash!!!)
Reply 57
sarahmo89
Well if dd brings some of that seaweedilicious shampoo with him I might very well be 'borrowing' it from him :wink:

Anyone else got any bathroom products I may wish to 'borrow' :smile:

Shaver :biggrin:
Reply 58
hahaha :|
Reply 59
LOL.
i did not assume that you never, well you weren't smelly when i met you!!

Roxy
xx

Latest

Trending

Trending