Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Newborn babies are a bit ikky looking. But once they start getting nice skin and chubby cheeks they're very cute

That is, when I don't have to change their nappies or put them to bed.

ReputationRep:
    Putting to bed is easy

*put in bed*

*close door*

ReputationRep:
    You monster :eek:

I can't even do that to my dog without feeling guilty.

ReputationRep:
    I don't dislike them, I dislike how their mothers tend to parade them around and use them as a social tool

ReputationRep:
    Hey it's a psychological battle, they'll stop crying first before I give in. I'll win.

Mwahahahahahahaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind babies as such, they just eat, sleep and cry.

Toddlers/young kids annoy me though, well, I get more annoyed at myself more than anything as I have no idea how to communicate with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djhworld)
    Toddlers/young kids annoy me though, well, I get more annoyed at myself more than anything as I have no idea how to communicate with them.
    That ain't your fault, they don't know how to communicate hence they throw tantrums...

ReputationRep:
    i couldnt think of anything worse than not having children, i love them to bits, i live with my nephew and yes he smells all the time lol and he gets up at stupid o clock to run around and steal my bra (hes one lol) but i love him to bits. I love children but i know a lot of people that dont.

ReputationRep:
    Bah. I hate babies. Puking, screaming, defecating little what-nots. I never plan on having any of my own. It's hard to think I once was one http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...sappointed.gif

ReputationRep:
    I really like babies and children but i wouldn't want to be part of the whole "yummy mummy" people carrier culture, you know those mums who are desperate to be young and cool again. When I have children I hope i'll act not old but just appropriately for my age!

ReputationRep:
    I used to hate babies too, thought they were all ugly and disgusting, but now I really like them - well, the ones that are cute and not fat little things! I still think the whole pooping and throwing up stuff is absolutely gross, but now I'm one of those people who goes, 'Awwwww, look how cute that little baby is!' whenever I walk past one! And I do get broody whenever I have a cuddle of someone's baby :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc101)
    the ones that are cute and not fat little things!
    aww come on now - chubby babies are the best kind

ReputationRep:
    Can't stand them tbh...

I have a six month old sister, I love her and all but omg I'm not in a rush to have any of my own.

I don't particularly like children either. Only child I like is my brother who is 3. I'm sure I'll like my sister when she's three, but babies are boring and smelly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    aww come on now - chubby babies are the best kind
    ..really really cute nat.. you;re so lucky lovely pics!

ReputationRep:
    Chubby babies definitely are the best. Plus they're more likely to be thinner when they grow up *shallow*

I still have crease lines on my arms from where my baby fat rolls used to be :laugh: or at least that's what I think they are...

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely ADORE babies. I know everybody has their own opinion, but I can't see how anybody could dislike a little baby! They are so cute and helpless, and a mother or father with a baby is the sweetest sight ever. I can't wait to have my own children, and if I couldn't have my own i'd be so devastated. One thing that I love about my bf is how much he dotes on his 2 baby nieces, he loves them more than anything in the world, and I think thats just so cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Abused as a child.
    Thanks for sharing. However the number you need is 0800 1111.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically my best friend had a baby last year and Ive not really got any other friends, neither has she shes a single mum but we rarely see each other as shes got her baby. Its all understandable but has this happened to anyone here? Losing your best friend to a baby lol? I don't know why I don't have any other friends, its my own fault. She says I don't visit her any more but every time I go all we talk about is the baby.

I can't say this to anyone in real life as it sounds childish so Im posting on here lol Is it normal for me to be secretly annoyed of the baby:confused: Im suppose dto be his godmother lol, some godmother!
    I hate babies too, they're evil!! I am never having one!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.