Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexJRiley)
    :mad: im 14 coming up 15 and living in the UK, unfortunatly i have no cash so i cant do anything during the holidays unless i annoy my mum for cash. What jobs could i get?
    Exactly my story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tzara)
    Paper round?
    i really need a job like paper round im 14 and i will work any day and any time for no matter how much i dont really care how much yu payyy

ReputationRep:
    whsmith accept under 16s with their NI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dramatic Star)
    My brother works at a takeaway. Better money than paper rounds which is what I did.
    how do i apply for a job in a take away i know it not the best job in the world but i really need the cash right now im 15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexJRiley)
    :mad: im 14 coming up 15 and living in the UK, unfortunatly i have no cash so i cant do anything during the holidays unless i annoy my mum for cash. What jobs could i get?
    U should get a paper round because when you are used to it you get less tired in mornings

ReputationRep:
    I Love Ghana! <3

ReputationRep:
    which hairdresser does she go ?

ReputationRep:
    hi i need a job and fast but i can only work from half for till 9 oclock any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    hello, me and my cousin would really like a Saturday job working at your salon

ReputationRep:
    i am 9 can i get a job

ReputationRep:
    Paper round

ReputationRep:
    Same

ReputationRep:
    I'm 13 n I'm lookin for sum new schools but meanwhile I need a job but I'm not to sure

ReputationRep:
    Do you no any where that dose that in London ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm 14 coming 15 my life contains round friends going out with no money at all and I just want to live my life with a little easy job at the monument I keep nagging my mum for money and it getting abit hard for her so I really need a job?

ReputationRep:
    im 15 right now, i turn 16 in June, my parents are sending me on holiday to Australia before my birthday and i wanted to have a little extra spending money for while im there, i can't get a paper round as i can't walk a lot, any other ideas?

ReputationRep:
    which hairdressers around oldbury would do this?

ReputationRep:
    i am 13 coming up 14 and my mum is going through a really tough time with her money and kids so I would like to help her to get money considering im 13 nearly 14 im a responsible adult.. Any ideas of what jobs are available or where there available in Manchester ways?

ReputationRep:
    am a very good worker, I'm 16 year old am a very good team worker am firendly with people and i like meeting new people because its make me very happy. and i like talking a lost

ReputationRep:
    what hairdressers would do that and around what area ? do you recon theres any around london walthamstow?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.