Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganhuckfield)
    Ooh Theatre Studies, very nice I did Drama for A level! I'm doing History and Politics. And dont worry I'm not messy at all, and I can cook lol. I've already met one of my neighbours on facebook! Can't wait to start uni now, freshers week sounds amazing!

haha yeh i love drama lol. glad your not messy haha. I can cook too... so we can teach each other some things lol. Only a few weeks left, i'm really excited now haha! god i've got so much stuff to bring, i hope the rooms are big enough!

ReputationRep:
    When I mean the best kitchen, I do mean the people I was with really. I was amazingly lucky with my corridor. To be honest, the kitchen is nothing special, just that it has an awesome view and is the one place that I use to spend most of my time in on campus. Could literally stay in there for a few hours as people wonder in and out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teao the Cat)
    Oh, I'm open to anyone who wants to pop in! But I warn you- I can get very strange on sugar... I can't wait to start now!
    We talkin nose candy here? Gets me feeling funky too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlasTTTair)
    Ooh I'm in c038. Sandwiched in between where the Magic Manatee and BennyNye were last year by the sounds of it. Good position on C floor guys? Teao the Cat, I'm 7 rooms away from you. Maybe we'll be kitchen buds!!
    hiya im in room C033!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisaw88)
    hiya im in room C033!
    AAH a new friend. May I be the 1st to welcome you to TSR!! :tsr2: I'll be seein you in me kitchen it seems!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlasTTTair)
    We talkin nose candy here? Gets me feeling funky too!
    nope, I actually just mean sugar, like the you-put-it-in-cakes variety!

ReputationRep:
    im in room B203 in ASH House!! anyone know where that is??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NothernPompey)
    im in room B203 in ASH House!! anyone know where that is??
    Yup, it's ok but the walls are a bit dull looking (and possibly a slight pinky colour) so take lots and lots of posters!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, i saw this topic so just had to register, C035 btw :>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -- Dan --)
    Yup, it's ok but the walls are a bit dull looking (and possibly a slight pinky colour) so take lots and lots of posters!

are they in good condition or are they a bit tacky?? oh and how many people will i be sharing a kitchen with??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NothernPompey)
    are they in good condition or are they a bit tacky?? oh and how many people will i be sharing a kitchen with??
    Well i'm not 100% sure, but you could be sharing with a kitchen with quite a lot of people. As in anything between 10 and 20.

The rooms themselves are ok but if i remember correctly (i've only been up there once) the walls are bare brick but painted a pinky colour, put a few posters up though and you'll never know. There's usually a poster sale in freshers week, if not then the week after.

ReputationRep:
    What about the C floor rooms, never got to see Bowland when i went, are there any pictures floating around, a description can only say so much:deal:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carlos.)
    Hmm, i saw this topic so just had to register, C035 btw :>
    OOOOOH... C038. See you in the kitchen!

ReputationRep:
    The best i can do with C floor pics is the kitchen being used by rooms c42 to c51. Don't seem to have any pics of my room.
    Oh, and that light that can be seen dangling from a wire is now firmly screwed to the ceiling again!

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/phot...05356_1196.jpg
    http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/phot...05345_7056.jpg
    http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/phot...05346_7422.jpg
    http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/phot..._49592_567.jpg
    http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/phot..._49593_854.jpg

ReputationRep:
    lol, ok well cheers anyway, it looks better with the light hanging to be honest

ReputationRep:
    ooh, it's bigger than I expected! yay!

ReputationRep:
    I've also found you can see some videos on youtube from inside what i presume is kitchens, from typing "Bowland, Lancaster Uni" etc

ReputationRep:
    A few fairly old random C-floor shots...

In the lift up to C-floor:

A blurred shot of a corridor:

Inside a room:

The kitchen:

So there you go, a selection of the least informative pictures ever.

If the pictures dont show up, i blame facebook's privacy

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.