Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You can kill the revolutionary, but you can't kill the revolution!.. ugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    the ones that took over 30 pages tended not to be trivial and no i never really made threads...i contributed to threads though and i didnt make 10 threads a min.

And when i joined i took part most in the academic thread and didnt join general chat until a long time after.

But as you asked...im leaving the thread
    I mostly took part in academic chat aswell. I did not come on general chat until after 2 weeks!

GOODBYEEE!

ReputationRep:
    Bbc

ReputationRep:
    black-african, to be specific nigerian.

ReputationRep:
    the ones that took over 30 pages tended not to be trivial and no i never really made threads...i contributed to threads though and i didnt make 10 threads a min.

And when i joined i took part most in the academic thread and didnt join general chat until a long time after.

I also used guest before i signed up...so i new how things worked and used to frequently visit the site, before posting.

But as you asked...im leaving the thread
    Cool. It is nice to see that certain people have such full lives that they make such observations. Of course newbies don't make such observations because they are ignorant, trivial and stupid.

When do you make the leap from newbie to a respected poster? When you spend 5 hours a day on here? When you have made 1700 posts? When you start to get irritated by duplicate threads?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _tobi_coker07_)
    black-african, to be specific nigerian.
    Is that you're picture in the avatar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by risk-is-good)

When do you make the leap from newbie to a respected poster? When you spend 5 hours a day on here? When you have made 1700 posts? When you start to get irritated by duplicate threads?
    ive made 1, 700 posts...which is nothing compared to most people who joined round the same time as me. I dont spen 5 hours a day on here...and if i do, whats it your problem? I didnt ask you for a judgement...so keep it to yourself.

ReputationRep:
    ive made 1, 700 posts...which is nothing compared to most people who joined round the same time as me. I dont spen 5 hours a day on here...and if i do, whats it your problem? I didnt ask you for a judgement...so keep it to yourself.
    You go girl

ReputationRep:
    Thought you had gone.

Why do you think that I was refering to you? 1700 is as good as number as any. They were just questions that I was airing to the forum.

ReputationRep:

Thanks.
    It's a state of mind.

Do you feel like a newbie?

ReputationRep:

Why do you think that I was refering to you? 1700 is as good as number as any. They were just questions that I was airing to the forum.
    i came to think one of the posters for his link to that funyn site...i esp like the small med, large...a nice dig at starbucks
    you replied to my post...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    It's a state of mind.

oooh Lord Huntroyde getting all philosophical

ReputationRep:
    It's a state of mind.

Nope. Even though my post count is low, I prefer to read and gain information. I certainly feel that I have more respect for people than many so called respected and adored members. However, I have yet to become obsessed by rep, post counts, date joined, signatures and trivial threads so maybe I am a newbie still?

Do you feel like a newbie?!

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Even though my post count is low, I prefer to read and gain information. I certainly feel that I have more respect for people than many so called respected and adored members. However, I have yet to become obsessed by rep, post counts, date joined, signatures and trivial threads so maybe I am a newbie still?

Do you feel like a newbie?!
    Then you are not a newbie.

I don't feel like a newbie either.

ReputationRep:
    i came to think one of the posters for his link to that funyn site...i esp like the small med, large...a nice dig at starbucks
    you replied to my post...
    Whatever.

I just look forward to the day when someone posts a thread about a subject that had been discussed months ago and I have a go at them for starting a trivial topic.

I hope it comes soon, as I am sure that it will do wonders for my social life.

ReputationRep:
    **Shock Horror**

ReputationRep:
    Probably becuse you're not(!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    Probably becuse you're not(!)
    Not really, not anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    I'm covered in blood.....
    No ****?! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Not really, not anymore
    8,990 posts, and a year later you finally don't feel like a newbie? lol.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.