Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Byz)
    Yeah you might be right. But they have allocated quite a few colleges now, James,Goodricke,Alcuin,Derwent,F airfax, so might be worth a call.

I just called cus I am leaving Sweden in a week and moving in on October 1. For British students I guess there is no real hurry.
    As far as I know they haven't done James or Alcuin for non gap year students yet. Last year I seem to remember they were both near the middle with Langwith, Halifax and Vanbrugh at the end.

ReputationRep:
    I'm fairly sure the majority of people who have been allocated so far are gap year students and internationals. The rest of us will probably find out some time this week.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Derwent A212

Anyone got any info about that area?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Goodricke, block D

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Alex and I'll be living in Derwent block A untill 17th November at which point I'll be moving into Vanbrugh House C

ReputationRep:
    I'm Alex and I'll be in Langwith Block A 124a.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.