Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You soon realise how stupid these threads are after you have tried it... It can't be explained.

ReputationRep:
    It's the easiest thing in the world and if the other person is into you, you simply can't go wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilMc)
    You soon realise how stupid these threads are after you have tried it... It can't be explained.
    It's only really stupid because it is hard to explain and something you feel more than you "learn from a textbook".

OP, If you're going to French kiss you already won't have your lips firmly together like in a pucker kiss on someone's cheeks. Have them nice and loose.

You will realise that approaching someone's lips head on is impossible, so you tilt your head (I always go to the left, not sure what people's preference is ) as your lips approach theirs, with your heads being at about a 45 degree angle (I think I'm managing to remove any romantic notion from a French kiss ).

When your lips touch, because they will be loose and probably slightly apart, you'll naturally move your tongue towards theirs. You don't want to stick your tongue down their throat though, maybe just a cm or two out of your mouth.

What movement your tongues do, is all part of the game. Some people will do circular movements with their tongue but some like to move them along the other person's tongue (not somethink I like personally).

I find that what you do with your lips is far more interesting: you can take the other person's lips between yours. I've known some girls who literally liked to bite and pull quite agressively on my lower lip. A bit too much for me though. They're probably into S&M now...

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EHfI0Alo0kU

sorry guys...i didnt mean to ruin this thread

ReputationRep:
    wow i thought everyone knew how to french kiss! if you need an explanation.. you are not ready! hahah im jokin,

but i likes it when the girls are spontaneous/random rather than mechanical/boring when kissing with tongues... more enjoyable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prash_s90)

That's sickk :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Like everyone's said above, it just sort of happens quite naturally. With girls or guys, one or more at the same time, it isn't that difficult or scary. Just bear in mind, 3 way kisses don't work if you find yourself in a threesome so be nice and let everyone have their turn with each other

ReputationRep:

:puke:

I think you succeeded...

ReputationRep:
    everyone knows that the only good bit in Cruel intentions is when SMG gets gropped :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    like this: :mb:

ReputationRep:

maybe i have a chance with mia kirshner after all.
    unless maybe shes just got a fetish for old ladies in which case im screwed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eponymous)
    That would work for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eponymous)
    *looks at profile pic*

from you? ok :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ginger_Rogers)
    I hate the line of spit that is clearly visible when Sarah Michelle Gellar moves away from Selma though. Kinda ruins the scene.
    Aww, you just ruined that scene for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    *looks at profile pic*

from you? ok :p:
    why thank you :blushing:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.