Scroll to see replies

calcium878
Just make sure you don't make Robinson999 a super moderator :smile:

:hmmm: and your point is :p:

new mods to play with
Reply 41
congrats :smile:
deej
A couple of good choices, one I've not heard of before really, and then one tremendous mistake.

However, congrats to all.

I Kinda :ditto: That. Seems like some fair appointments there, and I'd never say no to an arsenal fan being a minimod. But as for this dh00001 character, well I've never seen them post anything of substance.

:congrats: Anyway :smile:
Reply 43
Horrorshow
I Kinda :ditto: That. Seems like some fair appointments there, and I'd never say no to an arsenal fan being a minimod. But as for this dh00001 character, well I've never seen them post anything of substance.

maybe it's because you haven't looked hard enough :wink:

and it's not always about what he posts on the forum, he got member of the month a few months ago, which means he's been busy reporting bad posts... which would give them enough reason to mod him. I think den'll do a great job :smile:
Reply 44
Horrorshow

Strange, I know of dh000001 and thought they were a good choice.
Reply 45
Horrorshow
. But as for this dh00001 character, well I've never seen them post anything of substance.

im sorry but i dont understand what you mean by substance :smile:
Reply 46
Congratulations! Proof that you can hand over login details to a hacker, write for a blog which publically bullies members, and then spam hopelessly to the extent that your whole academic life (presumably) suffers - and still be made a mod.
Reply 47
Well done you lot, essp LPK for becoming a global mod
dh00001
im sorry but i dont understand what you mean by substance :smile:

Sorry, I used that term in a rather vague way. What I mean is, when most of the other mods have been appointed in the past, I at least recognised them as being a prevalent poster in their respective area (or all round contribution as it may be). I often go in GD and can't recall seeing your username there much. Pah, It dosen't matter. As someone said above, Maybe I just haven't been looking hard enough! :doh:
Reply 49
Horrorshow
Sorry, I used that term in a rather vague way. What I mean is, when most of the other mods have been appointed in the past, I at least recognised them as being a prevalent poster in their respective area (or all round contribution as it may be). I often go in GD and can't recall seeing your username there much. Pah, It dosen't matter. Maybe I just haven't been looking hard enough! :doh:

oh right ok i understand now :smile: its fine, youre allowed an opinion :p:
Reply 50
Athena
You'd better keep spamming the minimods forum to make up for it :ninja:
I keep spamming that forum and I was never a minimod :p:
Reply 51
Dalimyr
I keep spamming that forum and I was never a minimod :p:

Was this what you were so exicted about the other day Dali?
Reply 52
A couple of good choices, one I've not heard of before really, and then one tremendous mistake.

However, congrats to all.

Probably no more than 2 months ago I said in a discussion in AAM that I would leave if one of the above changes happened. However, since then I've seen more of the posts etc. of the person in question and have completely changed my mind about them. All in all I think the appointments are good news:

Nefarious - Probably the best kind of person to be a mod I could think of
LPK - Matured a lot recently and lives on here. Should do a bang up job.
dh00001 - Good taste in music. What more needs to be said?
hubert poo - no idea.
Reply 53
lb001
Congratulations! Proof that you can hand over login details to a hacker, write for a blog which publically bullies members, and then spam hopelessly to the extent that your whole academic life (presumably) suffers - and still be made a mod.

What do you mean by that? :hmmmm: pm if you want ..

Would it be inappropriate to ask, "Who?" :redface:

EDIT: I'm nosy like Cortex :ninja:...
Reply 55
presumably he's on about LPK's previously unsavoury activities...
Ah, okay. I recognised the "spam" comments referring to Chat's most honoured minimod. But I'm too much of a newbie under this username to recognise his other behaviour. Anyways, LPK's a great choice for moderator from my experience.
Reply 57
He's a gay?

TML
Ah, okay. I recognised the "spam" comments referring to Chat's most honoured minimod. But I'm too much of a newbie under this username to recognise his other behaviour. Anyways, LPK's a great choice for moderator from my experience.

Yeh, I agrees

So now there's no chat minimod...

What about Charl or someone?
Charl would make an excellent Chat Minimod. She'd have my unconditional support. 100%.
Reply 59
Oi Nef, stop merging my posts!

Latest

Trending

Trending