Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard it since I was in primary school.

Ah well.

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving the word "gash" at the minute. Used to describe anything that's bad - if you hadn't heard it before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spencer Wells)
    I think brap is meant to imitate the sound of a sub-machine gun as it fires multiple rounds. Oh how cool the kids are that use it.
    yea spot on. its offen accompanied wit the wavin about of their hand shaped like a "gat".

lol reading this thread, u guys are very out of date wit the current slang. anywayz, if in doubt check out urbandictionary.com

Now on to a more important matter, "blad, AMZ I GUD ENUF FOR MED??!!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnny C.)
    I'm loving the word "gash" at the minute. Used to describe anything that's bad - if you hadn't heard it before.
    Hmm - when I was growing up it mostly refered to female genitalia. Nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Holy ****! I want a job where I can molest punters! :eek2:
    Plastics. You get to do presentations on breast anatomy, and as an SHO you don't just get to hold the retractors - you actually hold the uhhh...punters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Hmm - when I was growing up it mostly refered to female genitalia. Nice.
    It still does... or at least when I use the word (and I use it a lot) it's as a replacement for ****** (which I say a lot as well).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LatinMachine)
    Plastics. You get to do presentations on breast anatomy, and as an SHO you don't just get to hold the retractors - you actually hold the uhhh...punters.
    Fantastic! Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LatinMachine)
    Sounds like a 3rd year surgical placement here...

Unfortunately, breast have never really been a big turn on for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Unfortunately, breast have never really been a big turn on for me
    Yes but darling, we can't all have breasts like yours.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.