Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vector)
    In London? Awesome I saw them in Manchester last night and they were phenomenal. The crowd was just completely insane - it was actually pretty scary at times :p: Did they finish with Helicopter? I've never witnessed so many people get hurt in 3 minutes before :p:
    yeah they did! im gonna have SO many bruises tomorrow and got completely covered in beer!
    but it was just awesome

foal and the cribs were supporting - the crribs were awesome too... i didnt get to see foal... heard mixed thoughts on them. did you have the same supports in manc??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by herecomestrouble)
    yeah they did! im gonna have SO many bruises tomorrow and got completely covered in beer!
    but it was just awesome

foal and the cribs were supporting - the crribs were awesome too... i didnt get to see foal... heard mixed thoughts on them. did you have the same supports in manc??
    Yep - missed the Foals because of delayed trains but the Cribs were awesome. Luckily we saw them from the back - I couldn't have lasted much longer in Bloc Party so energy wasted on the Cribs would have been a disaster

Both my shoulders are completely seized, I have a bruised temple, my nose keeps bleeding, my knee is messed up and a toenail has split. SO worth it though

How mental did everybody go on that opening riff of Helicopter? I couldn't believe it :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vector)
    Yep - missed the Foals because of delayed trains but the Cribs were awesome. Luckily we saw them from the back - I couldn't have lasted much longer in Bloc Party so energy wasted on the Cribs would have been a disaster

Both my shoulders are completely seized, I have a bruised temple, my nose keeps bleeding, my knee is messed up and a toenail has split. SO worth it though

How mental did everybody go on that opening riff of Helicopter? I couldn't believe it :eek:
    yup! at first i didnt know what was going on coz everyone was just going mental i thought maybe the band were crowd surfing or something!

ReputationRep:
    I loved it. Probably one of the best things I've EVER done in my life.

Thank you for the rep btw - I got you before I realised you'd done it - great minds think alike eh? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    aw man that was so great but i'm so bruised and achey!

ReputationRep:
    Hunting for witches is their best song by farrr
    Saw them at Reading tho and they were ****e
    Do love them tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by explosiive)
    Hunting for witches is their best song by farrr
    :lies:

Flux/Helicopter
    Positive Tension
    Banquet
    Like Eating Glass
    The Prayer
    Hunting for Witches

;yes;

ReputationRep:
    They're good, but Kele's a bit of a knob really.

Flux is good, but he's talking about it as if it's something completely different, original and groundbreaking. Which it isn't.

Saw them twice in 2005 I do believe, and caught a little bit at this year's Leeds festival. They're a good live act!

ReputationRep:
    North to south..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicketh)
    North to south..
    EMPTY

ReputationRep:
    North to south..
    EMPTY
    Running on...

ReputationRep:
    North to south..
    EMPTY
    Running on...
    BRAVADO

ReputationRep:
    you are the bluest light :love:

ReputationRep:
    saturday......was.......amazin.. ...

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Tzara] Kele's a bit of a knob really.

QUOTE]

whhhhy? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I saw them in Cardiff last year sometime. One of my favourite bands. Skeleton is their best track i reckon

ReputationRep:
    Flux... ;sandhu;

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Tzara]They're good, but Kele's a bit of a knob really.[QUOTE]

what you on about? do you know him or something?

Wow, I wouldn't say Kele comes across as a nob, far from it really - more shy if anything.
    I saw them last year in Plymouth, oh my I was in heaven. So much music love for them

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.