DannyBoy123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't mind Fosters when it's on draught, the cans are disgusting though. Mmm San Miguel would be nice and I don't think I've ever seen Peroni on tap lol - it is my favourite beer by some distance. Hopefully they will have some local ale as well because that tends to be insanely cheap and occasionally quite nice!
speedy_s
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
On another note, does anyone know how far is the nearest gym from Rosebery?
The Sherminator
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Why are you worried about LSE, do you think you have missed the Cam offer?

I can already imagine how Roseberry will be this year with Dan and John in the same hall, oh my goodness.
The Dark Side
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
WTF at Cambridge offer....
Jxhn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by DannyBoy123)
I don't mind Fosters when it's on draught, the cans are disgusting though. Mmm San Miguel would be nice and I don't think I've ever seen Peroni on tap lol - it is my favourite beer by some distance. Hopefully they will have some local ale as well because that tends to be insanely cheap and occasionally quite nice!
Peroni on tap is beautiful, our local edwards has it. Plus my italian restaurant gives us them free after work
dbrown17
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tobeC15)
Hi!

I am an international student and got Rosebery. Looking forward to having a good time with you

When are you getting in? Possibly, I can't make it to the 21th of Sept. for the induction. Anyone else getting in on the 27th or 28th?

And for those who are (were) already there: How are the facilities in respect to the fact that around 7 students share a bathroom?

Hope that there may be some answers.

Possibly I ll getting there on 28th... ;(
RJA
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jxhn)
Peroni on tap is beautiful, our local edwards has it. Plus my italian restaurant gives us them free after work
I have seen it, and the Peroni glasses are about 6ft tall :p:

Jxhn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Peroni glasses are so cool. I've stolen like 10 from work haha they just keep ordering more.
XIII
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'll be getting there on the 28th, i think only a few people are getting there earlier, mostly internationals
flamingmoe
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
when you say shared bathroom, does it mean it has a communal shower room ?
The Sherminator
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by flamingmoe)
when you say shared bathroom, does it mean it has a communal shower room ?
Yes, either that, or if you are in a shared room, then you have a bathroom for all the people in that room.
flamingmoe
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yes its a twin room. so does it mean its an en suite ? According to http://www.lse.ac.uk/accommodation/RA/main.htm there are twins without bathroom.

And I cannot believe its a communal shower !
The Sherminator
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yes its a twin room. so does it mean its an en suite ? According to http://www.lse.ac.uk/accommodation/RA/main.htm there are twins without bathroom.

And I cannot believe its a communal shower !
If it doesn't say ensuite, then yeah, you are in a communal shower :p:
I think you get allocated ensuite on arrival, so don't expect to find out if you have an ensuite before then. At least for Bankside that is the case.
flamingmoe
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
wait, just cos its not ensuite doesnt mean its a communal shower.. there could be shared private shower rooms.

Have you been to rosebery hall ?
The Sherminator
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
wait, just cos its not ensuite doesnt mean its a communal shower.. there could be shared private shower rooms.

Have you been to rosebery hall ?
Look at the pictures from the website. Whats the difference between a communal shower and a shared private shower? Basically you have to share the toilets with other people on your floor I think.

No, but it was my first preference when I applied so I did think about the bathroom facilities
flamingmoe
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
communal shower - one room with a bunch of naked people taking shower at the same time.

shared private shower - private shower rooms people share.
The Sherminator
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
communal shower - one room with a bunch of naked people taking shower at the same time.

shared private shower - private shower rooms people share.
Oh shoot, its the latter! I am sorry :o:
Its a shared private shower rooms, don't worry, you won't have to see other people naked whilst showering each day for the next whole year. :p:
DannyBoy123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by The Sherminator)
don't worry, you won't have to see other people naked whilst showering each day for the next whole year. :p:
Damn...
The Dark Side
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Damn...
It's a good thing if the showers are seperated according to gender you know.
The Sherminator
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Damn...
You want to see naked guys each day for the next year?
I never knew you were like that Dan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed