richard007
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sir Joe)
and bloody hell richard007, just noticed how high the fee's are for management courses. and there i was thinking £3900 for a food science course was a bit steep :P
Yep, they are! Mine was £7k!! Luckily I got a Distinction so it was a worthwhile long-term investment I guess...Hopefully! Real Estate Masters are £12k I think! Btw, why don't you apply for more than one course? Might enhance your chances of getting in, I did it too. That if there is another course you might be interested in of course.
Sir Joe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by richard007)
Yep, they are! Mine was £7k!! Luckily I got a Distinction so it was a worthwhile long-term investment I guess...Hopefully! Real Estate Masters are £12k I think! Btw, why don't you apply for more than one course? Might enhance your chances of getting in, I did it too. That if there is another course you might be interested in of course.
I thought about it, but the Nutrition course from the same department was made to sound like it'd be harder to get on at the open day. So i'll just sit and hope. how long did they take to respond to you back when you applied? Will they send anything confirming they've got the application, or just a decision? i applied by post so will get a reply by post i expect? it'll probably be different for all departments but hey any info is info
richard007
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can't remember how long it took as it was a while ago but I remember getting accepted with a letter through the post. Don't think I got those letters till about April/May?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads