Skinny Jeans on men Watch

mermania
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i recommend wearing skinny jeans if your intention is to look like a complete ******.
otherwise, no.
Captain Biggles
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by bekahchu)
Very sexy, I have a mate who wears them and just pulls it off so well - shame he's gay though
:rolleyes:
TurboShrimp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
no

no

just no

please no
she
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
any guy over 18 shouldn't wear skinny jeans...
DirtyHarry
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd have to say skinny jeans piss me off the most.
Pinball_heart
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If you're emo, indie or gay it is perfectly acceptable.
Rutter knows best!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
they are one of the worst throwbacks to diseffect modern fashion.

hate with a vengence.
Boo_2
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Matter of opinion... I think it is immensely hot while some of my friends think it looks ridiculous. Whatever floats your boat and everybody's boat is different!!
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by King For A Day)
I don't wear skinny jeans, but i've been wanting to change my appearance and was thinking about buying some skinny jeans and was just wondering what ppls opinons on them were before i buy them.

Yay or nay?

personally i think skinny jeans on men is a big no no, i just hate it but thats just me
DirtyHarry
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Boo_2)
Matter of opinion... I think it is immensely hot while some of my friends think it looks ridiculous. Whatever floats your boat and everybody's boat is different!!
Nah, sorry, your friends are right.
JessicaW
Badges: 1
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by LiL MiSs cHeEkY)
personally i think skinny jeans on men is a big no no, i just hate it but thats just me
I agree, it just looks wrong.
9mm
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by sparkly_woo)
I love :love: skinny jeans on men.. but only if they are slim enough to pull them off.
I have a friend who is absolutely in love with pretty much any guy that looks good in skinny jeans.. so if you can pull them off :p: I'd say a definite yay!
^ditto, but if you can't pull it off, don't wear it (for a number of reasons)

(Original post by i am a duck)
The topman ones are horribly restrictive, a pair of cheap monday jeans have more elasticity and dont wear out after like a month, and there is more than enough room for the boys so to speak

just dont get an erection
^true dat or april 77 jeans, and topman jeans = faeces

(Original post by ladylinds)
skinny jeans look good on only gays!
that's funny, because sometimes it can look stupid, especially if he's (for use of better terms) *not very slim* as it depends entirely on the person, being gay doesn't change his physical shape or make his legs slimmer as soon as he steps into the gay zone

(Original post by Ghost Grey)
Or, don't buy skinny jeans at all and add to the stupid hipster 'I wana be cool so I'll buy what everyone else is wearing, evenif they do restrict the flow of blood in my penis and stop the chances of me having kids'.

Just a thought...

Baggy jeans FTW - for guys with a penis larger than 5 inches..
1) it's not what you wear, but how you wear them
2) they are not razor blades attached to your scrotum and testiclEs...
3) or for guys who have smaller penises and want to hide it in the over-excessive amount of fabric.
OnlyMe!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by King For A Day)
I don't wear skinny jeans, but i've been wanting to change my appearance and was thinking about buying some skinny jeans and was just wondering what ppls opinons on them were before i buy them.

Yay or nay?
Nay.

I don't they look attractive on guys...
jumpinglunch
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jehuty^)
Definitely not. Saw some guy a few weeks ago with some on, from a distance I thought he was wearing tights.. O.O
Lies.

Anyway they look rubbish.
sarahf2001008
Report 11 years ago
what does FTW stand for?
sm99009
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by sarahf2001008)
what does FTW stand for?
"Free The Wang." They are a big underground anti-skinny jeans movement. Nasty bunch.
TurboShrimp
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lol it means for the win
xemmzx21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i love skinny jeans on a guy, as already said though, only if they can pull them off. no good if a man can't even walk in them [restrictiveness im guessing]!

that's only 'cos my taste is very much the indie boy, e.g pete doherty, johnny borrell or russell brand.

if you want "to change your appearance" as you don't already wear skinny jeans, i'd say don't go straight into them buying a load of them though, take a girl with you shopping, someone honest aswell. she'll give you a straight opinion if they look good or not on you, if she says yes, then go for it, if nay, well then as i've said don't go buying ten pairs and changing your appearence if it's not going to work. only an idea
Spinal
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If you really want to wear them and like the way they look/feel, wear them. I'm hardly judgemental when it comes to what people are wearing really, I couldn't give a toss (which is why I can't really understand why people 'hate' skinny jeans).

Kudos to Topman however, for recognising the fact that some guys do want 'fitted' jeans but don't want anything too restrictive:

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...angId=-1&top=Y
Sundous
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No some guys can pull it off but that's like 0.10 % and half of that is gay.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads