xemmzx21
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
what a load of twoddle.

although i did realise that studying poverty and vagrancy in the 16th century is mind numbingly boring, and rather hard to keep in my head, so then i shall fail my Alevel exam tommorow. [being on tsr isn't going to help me i suppose but heyho!]

Also that i need to stop eating as soon as study leave finishes, because seriously i need to loose weight!

other than that, just another day in january!
Kater Murr
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
To be honest, I've had an absolutely terrible day today, and I've been a **** to my friends.

Still, at least I have an excuse now.
JessicaW
Badges: 1
Report 11 years ago
It's more like the gloomiest 2 weeks for me.
Ichamackalooloo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ElectricOceans)
Happy Birthday!
Why thank you
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lucy89)
How random, apparently this is whats being said! Its called Blue Monday? What does everyone think of this?
It was pretty dreadful today. A handful of people were sacked from work and a few threatened with dismissal, I felt like walking out of my job (I've had it for over a year now), the weather was utterly dreadful (and I usually like the rain). These ****ty thoughts were constantly interrupted by small panic attacks regarding my UCAS application. So yes, a rather blue Monday if I may say so. :p:
Sadhbh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I had the worst day of my life. Well, this year anyway.
Absinth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I found it was quite a good day for me. No January exams, no commitments (oh the joys of being on a gap year) and being able to wake up at 1pm without feeling guilty. :p: I think the gloomiest time of year is around late May/ June time when exam stress and scolding hot weather combined are at their highest point.
ElectricOceans
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ichamackalooloo)
Why thank you
Thats okay. Did you have a good one?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
66.28%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.35%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.37%

Watched Threads