Tatoo's on Girls. Watch

JazzP
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
depends where the tatoo is for me, could have good game of hunt the tatoo when the time is right!
Floozie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by interlude88)
Sorry but that just sounds cheap and nasty.
Fair point, but I think it depends what I have tattooed on it to whether it would look 'cheap and nasty'
MSB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Dream_Catcher)
I'm sorry but why is it a **** tag? What makes a difference it being on your lower back discretely and somewhere else discretely?

I have a tattoo on my lower back which is berely over an inch big, does that make me a ****?
Where, in your quote of my post, did I call it a '**** tag'?
HawkAhriman
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I really like women that give off that arty vibe and tattoo's sort of seem to do that by nature...but...I have to admit that some tattoos just look like ass, and too many tattoos just look stupid.

of course I'm kind of hypocritical because I don't think I'd ever have the guts to get one.
Fjarskafinn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Tattoos on girls or guys are ace. But I agree, one mistake either through a clichéd design or bad placement can make a tattoo look awful.

I myself will be getting a tattoo in February. And I can assure you, there'll be no mess-ups with placement or design. :P
Llamaaa
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
There was a girl in my school who thought she was really cool for getting a tattoo on her hip just above her jeans, but then she showed it to the chinese teacher and he said it meant prostitute She thought it meant peace
Freud
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Congrats on managing to cram two grammar and one spelling mistake into the title. Impressive.

But on tattoos: I think only rock chicks can pull them off, and only then if they're skinny, beautiful and well dressed. Can't stand those tacky bits of flash some girls get, Chinese symbols, dolphins, that sort of thing...

I'm thinking about getting a small jigsaw piece tattoo on my wrist. Probably won't...
Hylean
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by blondevalkyrie)
is a **** tag mainly the enormous tribal pattern above the arse across the back?
Yessum, designed to draw the eye to the arse and get the owner laid.
Penny Crayon
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Arteta)
I'm not very keen on it. If a girl was to have one it'd have to be small...and somewhere you wouldn't really see it.

but most of the time i'd just say no - turn off.
I dont have any
brokenangel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ive got a little tiny tinkerbell on my hip bf aint arsed about it
coni
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by cheerios)
i was thinking about getting one on my side, on the ribs. not at the front or back just imbetween if that makes sense. im pretty slim so i thought it would be nice. thinking of getting it after i get back from cambodia so would be personal.
opinions? especially guys.
I have a tattoo there, just a star at the bottom of my ribs not on the front but not round the side inbetween, I love it
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd like a tattoo at some point. On the inside of my wrist, corset lacing in black and grey with shading. One of my idols is Kat Von D - I think she looks stunning, even covered head to toe in tats (literally) she's still HOT.
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
One thing I hate is calf tattoos. Especially on women.
supernova2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Dont like tatoos on girls, lower back is especially lame and unoriginal as are Chinese symbols, stars etc etc
Nadinus
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't like tattoos on anyone tbh.
Mattw89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm not a huge fan on tattoo's, but It doesnt put me off. Some look nice like I know people with say the odd chinese symbol or something or tiny tattoo on their shoulder etc.

But when they're much older (a point probably already raised, havent looked through all posts) it would be more of a turn off than what it is now, meaningless. Doesn't really do anything for me!

Although I can see some points for tattoo's, know quite a few people who do it for sentimental value of something personal to them which is fair enough.
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I have my boyfriends initial tattooed on my bikini line where no one can see except him. I don't really like tat's on women TBH, on men they're ok but I dunno, I'm not too keen on women with tats.
Salastico7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by dita_parlo)
I have my boyfriends initial tattooed on my bikini line where no one can see except him. I don't really like tat's on women TBH, on men they're ok but I dunno, I'm not too keen on women with tats.
I hope you guys dont break up, but then again you can get another BF with the same initials .
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lol, we won't break up Although every guy I've ever dated has always been called Paul :eek: haha
thepinkpowerranger
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I have a tattoo on the right side of my upper back, it's very perdy and I love it. It's personal to me and reminds of the best time of my life I'd had up until that point. Kind of sounds lame but I wanted a permanent reminder of the people, experiences and places I'd been... to remind me how happy I could be for when i get older and for if I ever get stuck in a situation to remember that I'm not stuck there and I can do whatever I want/live my dreams cos that's what I was doing in the time I got my tat!! I'm scared of the looming corporate world and know my visions might get screwed by them. Lol, lame, but makes sense to me.

One guy I met over xmas was very shocked when I said I had a tattoo because apparently I "didn't strike him as the type of girl to have a tattoo", whatever that's meant to mean! lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.93%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.82%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.88%
It might lead to more bullying (80)
34.63%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.74%

Watched Threads