Turn on thread page Beta

Subway.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    Chicken and bacon ranch, footlong with double meat. It's a struggle when you get to the end, but by God it's nice. A bit of lettuce too, but not too much (the staff don't always understand "just a bit" )
    I love that but usually just have the 6inch one..

I love the cookies from subway!!!yummy!

ReputationRep:
    FOOTLONG BMT. Herb and cheese bread. Toated with extra cheese. red onion. drenched in southwest.
    fanta and pickled onion walkers.

love makin it a meal.
    It's ridiculously expensive though i think

ReputationRep:
    Love It

6inch Chicken Tika, with Cheese and Lettuce!

Hell Yes
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by noodles!)
    Costs you less, right?
    Nope I'm just a very fussy eater. It took years for my friends to pursuade me to even try subway.

ReputationRep:
    Love it....footlong turkey breast on hearty italian, a bit of cheese, toasted; red onions, peppers, cucumber, tomato and sweet onion sauce...mmmm

ReputationRep:
    i used to love subway, but once i had one after i was quite drunk and the next day i was sick all day and i havent had one since.

its a shame because i remember their loveliness and if i ever fancy one, the moment i get that smell, it just reminds me

(Original post by calcium878)
    Love it....footlong turkey breast on hearty italian, a bit of cheese, toasted; red onions, peppers, cucumber, tomato and sweet onion sauce...mmmm
    You bought me a sub.

Footlong, with meatballs. Then we went into Subway and you got me a Marinara. :coma: Thank you many times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    You bought me a sub.

Footlong, with meatballs. Then we went into Subway and you got me a Marinana. :coma: Thank you many times.
    No problem at all, glad you liked it :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    I used to love it, but now I'm not really a fan. I think that because I had it quite a lot, I just lost my taste for it.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Love it, mine is a 6 foot Italian BMT in Italian Cheese and Herbs bread, toasted with cheese, salad is Peppers, Olives and Tomatoes, and Low Fat Mayo. =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    Chicken and bacon ranch, footlong with double meat. It's a struggle when you get to the end, but by God it's nice. A bit of lettuce too, but not too much (the staff don't always understand "just a bit" )
    Oh dear god, double meat??

I struggle enough with a Footlong Chicken + Bacon Ranch, nevermind doubling the meat up!

I was tempted to double up a Footlong Steak and Cheese last week, I had a voucher, £1 to double up any footlong, but my friends just looked at me in disgust haha

ReputationRep:
    Footlong meatball sub on Italian Herb and Cheese with cheese, lettuce, tomatos, gherkins, onions and green peppers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellfaz)
    Oh dear god, double meat??

I struggle enough with a Footlong Chicken + Bacon Ranch, nevermind doubling the meat up!

I was tempted to double up a Footlong Steak and Cheese last week, I had a voucher, £1 to double up any footlong, but my friends just looked at me in disgust haha
    I had a voucher for any footlong double meat for a fiver! It was so nice. I nearly died, but it tasted goooooood. Mmmmmmmmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropicalcoconuts3)
    hmm what's sub of the day is it
    Sub of the day is ham today!

ReputationRep:
    Chicken teriyaki with sweet onion sauce on honey oat bread with all the salad and gherkins!!!

One of my favourite things in the world.. got to be 6inch though!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I think I'm addicted to Subways...

I love veggie delites, on hearty Italian bread, with double cheese, lettuce, peppers and onions (and sometimes chillies). And mayo of course. The perfect sandwich!

ReputationRep:
    Subway in Malaysia is lousy!!

ReputationRep:
    Meatball with double cheese, no salad, no sauce, toasted. Bought on a Tuesday to save a stack of money. My lunch tomorrow!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Six inch Subway Melt (yes, with cheese) on Hearty Italian, toasted, with ranch dressing, lettuce, cucumber and onion.

*drool*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    Six inches never really satisfies.
    Your sister didn't mind...

...that time when I served her a 6" meatball on italian bread with all salad except olives from behind the counter at subway.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2008
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.