Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bjpchilds)
    I'm a size 12-14 and I'm at the lower end of being a 34C (as in, if I lose any weight I'll be a 34B)...nice to meet someone with a similar problem! I have small (ok, a C cup isn't small, but with an hourglass figure, it looks out of proportion) breasts and a very large lower half, and I want to lose weight on my lower half but not my top, but I know that won't happen
    It's not called being out of proportion, it's called being a pear shape rather than an hourglass.

OP, your shape may well change in the next few years, especially if you're not even 18 yet. Hormones still change and you still grow into your early 20s so I really wouldn't worry about it until then. Just accept your natural shape, but don't be afraid to wear padded bras and things if they make you feel better. Cleavage isn't really important - I don't have any and I don't care, my boyfriend doesn't seem to mind either

ReputationRep:
    like everyone else has said, there is no guarantee that it wil lmake your boobs bigger. Going on the pill is something you should really think about. there are a lot of bad side effects. It made me depressed, crying all time i even out of stupidity, dumped my boyfriend...luckily he was persistant and we are together im just saying, it can change your whole personality and for slightly bigger boobs, i mean it might make you a little bt bigger but a whole cup size im not sure. Anway, you just have to weigh up the pros and cons.

ReputationRep:
    The pill can contribute to weight gain hence, bigger boobs. If you want to go about it that way you might as well just pig out to get similar results!

Learn to love yourself if you can Bigger boobs aren't all that, especially at ~£30 a bra!

And cup sizes scale, so the difference between a B and a C isn't a huge amount. As you get higher up, the difference gets more significant.

Have you been properly measured out of interest? I only did this recently and I had overestimated my band size by 4 and underestimated my cup size by 4

ReputationRep:
    Oh and age too! I'm 22 now and a 34FF. My boobs were definitely not this big before I was 18, as you are OP.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why anyone would unneccesarily undergo really invasive surgery but that's just me. OP, the risks of going on the pill to enlarge your boobs (which isn't even guaranteed) outweigh the benefits here. There could be complications afterwards as well and it's expensive. {Edited:talking about surgery here as it sounds like I'm on about the pill} It sounds like your self esteem needs boosting. Get a good bra and focus on your good points. Boobs are definitely not everything!

When I was younger I was extremely flat chested (like 34AA/A)and felt soo stupid as all my friends seemed to be sprouting massive boobs but I just learnt to love other things about myself because what I was always told that what you lack in chest you make up for somewhere else anyway! I'm a 36C now but that's due to putting on weight and uni and it's taken about 5 years for my boobs to be this size. I'm pretty sure if I lost weight I'd go down a bra size but I don't really care 'cos I'd rather weigh less and have a slightly flatter chest anyway. Can you honestly say you'd rather have a bigger chest if it meant weighing 2 stone more? I'm sure there's people who have smaller boobs than you so just be happy with what you have and work on being confident. I'm sure your figure really isn't as out of proportion as you think it is. We all tend to be overcritical of our bodies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacecowgirl89)
    OP, the risks of going on the pill to enlarge your boobs (which isn't even guaranteed) outweigh the benefits here. There could be complications afterwards as well and it's expensive.
    The contraceptive pill is free in england, thus no expense spared.

BAH. u edited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    The contraceptive pill is free in england, thus no expense spared.

BAH. u edited.
    Haha yeah sorry, read it back and realised it sounded like I was on the pill :p:

Edit: on the pill? I mean on *about* the pill... oops
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    People with bigger boobs want them smaller.
    People with smaller boobs want them bigger.
    The pill isn't given for cosmetic reasons.

Therefore, we shall all learn to live with what we have

P.S. Maybe people put weight on their boobs? I know my boobs are very heavy at 32F.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    People with bigger boobs want them smaller.
    The pill isn't given for cosmetic reasons.

Therefore, we shall all learn to live with what we have
    Excellently put.

I went on the pill and my boobs have gone from 34c/d to 32e...but I've put on a bit of weight generally as well so it's not all perks! X

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, I've been on the pill since I was sixteen, and mine haven't grown. I'm a size 8 and only a 32B

I want bigger boobs!

ReputationRep:
    Small Boobs Are Not A Problem.

ReputationRep:
    before i went on the pill i was a very small 6/8 with small size 32b and i was really depressed with this esp with a lot i got for my body size.

now ive filled out a lot more i feel a lot happier with my body i dont look like im straight up and down i have curves well small curves on my body but im happy with the body i have now i feel more well womanly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rubix)
    Small Boobs Are Not A Problem.
    That's what my boyfriend says.. but then again, being a bloke, he's never tried on a really amazing top and been completely gutted because the boob bit is too baggy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meep!)
    That's what my boyfriend says.. but then again, being a bloke, he's never tried on a really amazing top and been completely gutted because the boob bit is too baggy
    Girls with big boobs cant wear those sexy little black dresses without spilling out of them. Looking slutty and rubbish.

You my friend can look sexy in most things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    Not me, I'm very much content with my B cups.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Not me, I'm very much content with my B cups.
    I'm talking in general- I too am very happy with my 32Fs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meep!)
    On the other end of the spectrum you have tops that are fitted around the boob area, possibly with a pattern or seem, that women of average frame with bigger boobs just can't wear without looking stupid!

There has to be an ideal.. now.. what is it? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suek)
    On the other end of the spectrum you have tops that are fitted around the boob area, possibly with a pattern or seem, that women of average frame with bigger boobs just can't wear without looking stupid!

There has to be an ideal.. now.. what is it? :P
    I always find that, especially with shirts. I bought a really lovely one from jane norman a few weeks ago but the buttons aren't very strong and it pops open around my boobs. I have to leave the top buttons undone and wear a vest top under it now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Tinkabell*)
    I always find that, especially with shirts. I bought a really lovely one from jane norman a few weeks ago but the buttons aren't very strong and it pops open around my boobs. I have to leave the top buttons undone and wear a vest top under it now
    Yeah! And it's not like you can just buy the bigger size to match your boobs, because then it just becomes completely unflattering! grr.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2015
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.