Turn on thread page Beta

Derren brown trick or treat, wtf!? watch

ReputationRep:
    Heh,I think knowing this ruined it for me sadly.. However loved the experiment with the room and all the guys - Pure class that skinner would be proud of Hell I wish I could of done something like that for my dissertation it would of been amazing.

ReputationRep:
    some of his stuff is fake no doubt and i bet that some of the participants are actors.

what about that one where the girl pushed the button that would kill the cat with 1 second to go. How convienent

ReputationRep:
    LOL at the end I gasped and went "whaaa" until the voiceover came on. Then I realised.

ReputationRep:
    I love Derren Brown so much. I literally stare transfixed at the screen, I find him totally mesmorising. Probably the fact that he has so much "power"!

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if any of the numbers on that mans lottery ticket came up..

ReputationRep:
    haha that was a good episode actually!!

especially David Tennants face when that bloke with the glasses at the end kept talking about how he "knew" everything about what was going on!

ReputationRep:
    I always wonder if I would spot what was going on if I was in a situation like in the room. On one hand I spotted what was going on while I was watching, but on the other hand with all the stuff going on actually being there it makes it much more difficult. I think I probably would've gone along with what everyone else was doing.

ReputationRep:
    How the hell does Darren Brown perform some of his tricks?

It's one thing to show that doing these stuff aren't unlucky, but he basically reversed it around and made her hit things with incredible luck.

That's still not normal >_>

ReputationRep:
    He's amazing. I prefer the things he does that you have no idea about how they work. With some of this "think of a number/draw a picture/etc" kind of things I can pick up easily on his "subliminal messages" and so isn't that exciting to watch.

When I saw him live on the Something Wicked This Way Comes tour my mate actually got on stage and he made her 'sleep' and it was so weird. She took in the first crush thing if anyone remembers? We met him afterwards and he was so lovely though smaller than I thought.

I'm quite interested in seeing what his younger, and possibly straight, brother looks like.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.