The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jismith1989
He had your vaginal juices on his mouth while he kissed you; how very 'open-minded'!

How is that open minded? Whats the problem if shes clean??

And to the OP it really doesnt matter what size it is, its what you can do with it.....
without going into detail as i dont want to get a warning..ive had experience of a very above average guy...but he couldnt use it properly, and it was rubbish....

And its not all about using your penis so dont be obsess over it too much.
Pink_Diamond
How is that open minded? Whats the problem if shes clean??

I think it's pretty sexy personally. But my ex-girlfriend didn't (so I assumed most girls were the same, as she was my first and only girlfriend) -- I always suspected her of being a prude though! :biggrin:
LOL. everyone here is being so politically correct.

Size matters and those with small uns were simply not designed to have sex.
Cut it off.
Anonymous
LOL. everyone here is being so politically correct.

Size matters and those with small uns were simply not designed to have sex.

There speaks a man from experience. Or, rather, lack of.
Reply 45
Jillie Boe
My housemate once had sex with a guy with a really thin penis apparently. She said it felt like a sausage (I don't know how she knows) and wasn't that good. But I wouldn't let it worry you, like people have said, it's what you do with it that counts.

********. men with thick and wide uns rule the roost.
jismith1989
There speaks a man from experience. Or, rather, lack of.

are you a woman? are you gay and have taken one in the behind? What experience would you have if it does matter?
Anonymous
are you a woman? are you gay and have taken one in the behind? What experience would you have if it does matter?

No I prefer bestiality. Preferably amphibians; but I can't be too fussy.
Its kinda similar to a girl whos flat chested.... it might make YOU feel insecure, but the other person is the one who counts. Im sure it wont be a problem, and remember there are other ways you can make someone enjoy themself. xx
Reply 49
Carlo08
[...]how on earth would someone measure the diameter of there penis without chopping a section of it off and measuring it. (the tip is smaller so you would have to chop a section from the middle if your interested in trying it, mabe its bigger there)

d=cπd=\frac{c}{\pi} :tongue:
OP, if you pull with her woman and get her libido up i highly doubt it'd be a problem. this is an irrational fear my friend.
why are you posting as anonymous?
This is all very rich coming from someone who is too scared even to post under his internet pseudonym!
Reply 53
jismith1989
I think it's pretty sexy personally. But my ex-girlfriend didn't (so I assumed most girls were the same, as she was my first and only girlfriend) -- I always suspected her of being a prude though! :biggrin:

jismith1989
No I prefer bestiality. Preferably amphibians; but I can't be too fussy.

Hahaha..... :biggrin: :rolleyes: :wink: :biggrin:

Masturbating increases girth, and so can some creams you can buy (according to A Girls Guide to 21st Centuary Sex). At the end of the day OP, if you can hit the right spots then she wont care.
Cj-Tj
Hahaha..... :biggrin: :rolleyes: :wink: :biggrin:

How dare you draw inferences about my desirability to the opposite sex -- even if they are true! Glad I made you laugh anyway. :biggrin:
Reply 55
Has the OP in fact assumed that girth meant width, like EssexDan86?
jismith1989

I didnt mean that how i think you took it. What i meant was i didnt realise that some people thought it wasnt common for girls to do this.
ok, so i measured my self! just above 15cm, any good? or average?

ps: i got told , girls love guys who can dance, better the dancer! better performer in bed! does anyone agree?
Anonymous
ok, so i measured my self! just above 15cm, any good? or average?

ps: i got told , girls love guys who can dance, better the dancer! better performer in bed! does anyone agree?

Generally if a guy can move his hips on the dancefloor he knows how to move in bed
Reply 59
Serious? mines like almost 6" girth...... sure you're not mixed up with diameter?

Latest

Trending

Trending