Turn on thread page Beta

Are You ready to die today? watch

• View Poll Results: Are you happy for die today?
    Yes
    24.34%
    No
    75.66%

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I'm feeling pretty ****. Probably the worst I've ever felt. But dying now would just be such a waste.

ReputationRep:
    Well, we know 30% of people on tsr are bull****ters

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I would die with good AS level grades, before I **** up my A2s. I wouldn't have to sit psychology, and I would die with people thinking I'm going to do well.

ReputationRep:
    hahaa 30% of TSR would be quite happy to die tomorrow??

just trying to create controversy?

i wanna know my a level results first.
    and i wanna go travelling & go to uni & get old and stuff. plus if i died tomorrow my mummy would be really upset.

ReputationRep:
    I don't wanna die yet. Can't believe anyone does

ReputationRep:
    I am ready to die, no matter when. I have been resolved to death for a fair few years.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Some people are so melodramatic.

There's a distinct different between accepting one's own mortality and fearing death.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to graduate first!

ReputationRep:
    Nope...

ReputationRep:
    No way am I ready to die. I want to see my kids grow up!

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe people are citing exam results as a reason to cling on to life!

I wouldn't mind dying today, actually. I mean, I'm not too bothered. Does that sound awful? In the middle of hellish exams, death seems like sweet relief!

But I haven't done anything, though. I haven't been in love or travelled the world or done something life-changing. In a way, this means that I don't really know what I'd be missing out on if I died right now... but I'd like a chance to experience that stuff and more. I'd like to get out in the world and see what I can do with this brain and this body.

To be honest, the idea of an unfulfilled, frustrating, disappointing life is more terrifying than the idea of death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    No way am I ready to die. I want to see my kids grow up!
    And I just want to have kids full stop.

ReputationRep:
    im ready to die whenever tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Not quite ready yet, still got a couple of loose ends to tie up.....how about July 13th? I'll be ready then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex L)
    No way can that be the one thing you'd feel you were missing out on if you were to die today! It certainly doesn't even come into consideration with me
    It may have been a joke :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If I have to go I'm taking you lot with me.

*dons bomb-vest*

ReputationRep:
    *is depressed* yup i am

ReputationRep:
    depends how i feel, somtimes i would over times i wouldnt

i cant imagine anything after death though

ReputationRep:
    no, its not payday yet

ReputationRep:
    You know what now im feeling okay again -
    "live each day like its your last............................ ....cause one day your gonna be right!"

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.