• View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was good last week (i know i'm late but only got back from holiday on weds + i only just found this thread). I was impressed with David Tennant and i thought that Billie Piper was really convincing as Cassandra...counting down 'til tomorrow's ep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahnarya)
    Oh I know! And only thirteen episodes! Still, at least it's more than worth the wait even though the week does drag by and it's made even worse by the constant showing of trailers on the BBC between programmes.

I've never been so excited over a TV show before. :rolleyes:
    I know! It seems that anytime there is a break on BBC there's the trailer for the next weeks episode. It's crazy

ReputationRep:
    OMG OMG, THE NEXT EPISODE IS SOON, OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! (shoots self)

ReputationRep:
    Don't shoot yourself cause then you won't be able to watch the next episode!

ReputationRep:
    oooh - 20 minutes and counting!

ReputationRep:
    Tremendous episode tonight, I thought. A good story in itself, while also seeding the plot for Torchwood and possibly continuing the Bad Wolf arc? Intriguing reference there. Anyway, next week's episode looks like another cracker. Series One definitely hit its stride in the second episode- looks like series two could be following suit.

ReputationRep:
    Definately. I couldn't believe how quickly it went as well. I looked at the clock expecting it to be about 7:40 and it was about 7:55. It was so captivating. Great storyline for this episode and the next looks great as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelnicholson88)
    Tremendous episode tonight, I thought. A good story in itself, while also seeding the plot for Torchwood and possibly continuing the Bad Wolf arc? Intriguing reference there. Anyway, next week's episode looks like another cracker. Series One definitely hit its stride in the second episode- looks like series two could be following suit.
    Indeed! Although my mum gave me a right wierd look when I went 'ooooooooh!!!'!

ReputationRep:
    that was a good epposed cant wait for the next one in trying to thik what has been the link bettween the 1st and the 2nd epposde like the phase bad wolf in the 1st season what is it in the second at the moment i have no idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    that was a good epposed cant wait for the next one in trying to thik what has been the link bettween the 1st and the 2nd epposde like the phase bad wolf in the 1st season what is it in the second at the moment i have no idea
    Don't look for one yet. Bad Wolf didn't show up until 'The End of the World'

ReputationRep:
    Well, they seem to have carried the Bad Wolf connection over in this episode. I assume people caught the reference?

And I'm intrigued about 'The Torchwood institute'. I imagine we'll see that again sometime soon (I am aware of the spin-off series :p: )

ReputationRep:
    I think next week's gonna be amazing, with K-9 and Sarah Jane!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Bex~)
    I think next week's gonna be amazing, with K-9 and Sarah Jane!
    and Anthony Head!with his hair gelled back,lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashshashin)
    Well, they seem to have carried the Bad Wolf connection over in this episode. I assume people caught the reference?

And I'm intrigued about 'The Torchwood institute'. I imagine we'll see that again sometime soon (I am aware of the spin-off series :p: )
    yes but what about UNIT it got a brief mention in the sycarats (sp) episode with the torchwood weapon so they must be connected. Will we see a return of brigadier lewthbridge stewart.

i quite like the new doctor. He is as good as eccelston. But much more crazy going back to the days of troughton and pertwee.

ReputationRep:
    Last night's episode was fab as always. More of an action based one I think, with exception of the Torchwood references. I'm loving David Tennant even more, and I actually prefer him to Eccleston, but my dad highly disagrees as he hates David Tennant! (*Shakes head*)

I'm looking forward to next weeks a lot. It's going to be interesting to see Sarah Jane and to see how Rose reacts.

On the Bad Wolf point... do you think they are really carrying it over from the first series and that it's going to be highly relevant, or is it all just a passing comment? I'm not sure because while it seems very strange that they did mention it, they also talk as though Torchwood is going to be the big thing this series. Or is that just in preparation for the spin off? Maybe the Cybermen have something to do with Bad Wolf but I'm probably overimagining things, hehe.

Only time will tell.

ReputationRep:
    I just saw the last two episodes, I can't decide if I like David Tennant or Christopher Eccleston more! David Tennant has his charms, he's funny and very good loooking, but he seems to take everything as some kind of joke. He never really gives the impression that they are in any kind of real danger. Chris, on the other hand, would talk about everything like it was the end of the world. He was just so angry/moody, which I kind of like in a weird way. So I think I'm going to have to vote for Christopher Eccleston, but David Tennant's good too

ReputationRep:
    I know I stupid for typing this down but the only reason I like David Tennant as Doctor Who is because the colour of his hair :blush:, has anyone seen the Christmas episode the colour of his hair is :blush: gorgeous. :blush:. (I in :suith:)

The Casanova episode is over moon great as David Tennant does a beautiful :laugh: gay dance, :bunny: when she goes in to her body.
    It is one of his greater scene I have seen so far.

What do you think?

I not a big fan of Doctor Who but a big fan of David Tennant as Doctor Who HAIR COLOUR.
    I think I gone crazy:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Who's looking forward to tonights episode?

Hoping to catch it but might be going out so will have to see repeat tomorrow if I do.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty damn good episode tonight, good story and Anthony Head was top class!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GingerGodfather)
    Pretty damn good episode tonight, good story and Anthony Head was top class!
    it wasnt a great episode but it was better than the 2 previous episodes,and anthony head was good

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.