Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choccielatte)
    Blimey! That really is lenient. My predicted grades on applying were ABCD, so the offer I received was a bit higher than them. I didn't work hard in my AS year, and it showed. I upped the effort for A2s, so I think I'm safe.

Your offer is really reassuring though!
    I'm sure you will get your place and that i will be seeing you in History. I'm really excited, any idea what accommodation your going for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redpanda91)
    I looked at your profile and it seems that you're similar to me! I'm a Christian too, and I sing at my church, I love singing Also play the guitar, and can knit to a certain extent :p: I hope we both get in because then we'll know there's someone out there with similar interests!
    Aha! Hi there :wave:!

Will you be joining a Christian Society if you get in?

I shall hopefully be frequenting the CathSoc and maybe CU.

Which halls do you hope for? I'm hoping John Foster :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PirateFlag)
    I'm sure you will get your place and that i will be seeing you in History. I'm really excited, any idea what accommodation your going for?
    John Foster

You?

I think all the TSR Leicester Freshers should meet up at some stage :yes:

ReputationRep:
    BBC to do Human Geography, unconditional offer.

Good luck to everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Aha! Hi there :wave:!

Will you be joining a Christian Society if you get in?

I shall hopefully be frequenting the CathSoc and maybe CU.

Which halls do you hope for? I'm hoping John Foster :o:
    I'm gonna join CU, two friends are already at Leicester and they're both in the CU, they're going into third year now

I'm hoping for GMS self-catered, John Foster was a little too pricy for me, but it's only across the road

Good luck for your results!

ReputationRep:
    John Foster

You?

I think all the TSR Leicester Freshers should meet up at some stage :yes:
    Me too, that'd be great if we all met up! Could meet some TSRians, and know people on campus who are in the same position as me, i.e. a bit scared :p:

ReputationRep:
    I already have my accomodation, i did my A-Levels last year. I'm at Beaumont-Catered.

Yeah meeting up is a plan, haha i know at freshers week i'm going to be really over-excited and sign up to loads of random societies i wont ever go to like Ballroom dancing or snowglobe collecting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redpanda91)
    Me too, that'd be great if we all met up! Could meet some TSRians, and know people on campus who are in the same position as me, i.e. a bit scared :p:
    That'd be me too then!
    :o:

ReputationRep:
    AABB for Law but I already had my results before I applied.

ReputationRep:
    AAA for Law. Anyone else going to Leics for Law this year? Would be great to meet some people before i go - exciting! :P

ReputationRep:
    Got in with a BBC to do geography. Sweet, was meant to get ABB aswell lol. I reckon its to do from the fact i came from a **** school and area.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.