i like the 3rd ones!
    i have these ones:
    http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/zoom2.as...37270ex_lg.jpg
    and my friend has these ones:
    http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/zoom2.as...6133350_lg.jpg

i love irregular choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerley)
    Okay so my birthday is coming up and my boyfriend has agreed to get me some Irregular Choice shoes - I've always loved them but never bought a pair cos they're a bit more expensive than I would like to pay! Ican't really find any of the newer styles any cheaper on the net (checked ebay and some discount sites but they're only older styles, or not in a size 8!)

Can anyone vouch for whether they're worth the money, whether they're comfy and whether they last well? Also if they do know anywhere to get the newer styles cheaper that would be great!

At the moment I'm torn between these three pairs:

THESE which I saw first and just fell in love with, they're so multi coloured and bright! But I can't try them on as they don't have my size

THESE were bought out as they didn't have my size in the above ones, and now I love these too! I think it's the flower on the front that got me. When they're on they don't look too patterned and fussy which they do a bit in that picture.

and finally I really like the flower on these, but is the rest of the shoe a bit plain? I can't decide...

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    I absolutely adore that last pair, especially in purple, but can't really justify buying them! They are soooo pretty though

ReputationRep:
    I adore the look of Irregular Choice Shoes, but MY GOD do they hurt your feet!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where you can get IC shoes for cheaper? I know of letsbuyshoes.com but they don't really have the nicest ones available

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I drooled over the first pair. That'd be my choice. They're all lovely, though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    I adore the look of Irregular Choice Shoes, but MY GOD do they hurt your feet!
    I know
    I have the pair you bought, OP in the Black/Gold and they are BEAUTIFUL, but had to get them a size up and have an inner sole because the pressure on the part of your foot just behind the toes are obscene. Feels like you're walking directly on the ground, except worse because all your weight is on that spot.

I'm taking them to my shoe repair for a suede cleaning. Does anyone have any suede cleaning/maintenance tips? Costs me so much that I really should look for alternatives...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Katie*)
    I know
    I have the pair you bought, OP in the Black/Gold and they are BEAUTIFUL, but had to get them a size up and have an inner sole because the pressure on the part of your foot just behind the toes are obscene. Feels like you're walking directly on the ground, except worse because all your weight is on that spot.

I'm taking them to my shoe repair for a suede cleaning. Does anyone have any suede cleaning/maintenance tips? Costs me so much that I really should look for alternatives...
    I wonder why this brand is significantly worse than others for pain? :confused:

Such a shame because they are beautiful shoes. I reccomended them to my boyfriend's sister yesterday. She had never heard of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    I wonder why this brand is significantly worse than others for pain? :confused:

Such a shame because they are beautiful shoes. I reccomended them to my boyfriend's sister yesterday. She had never heard of them.
    I think it's because of the shape of the heel. I have a pair of the flat tape measure pumps that don't hurt at all. I think it arches your foot unnaturally or something :confused:. They are so beautiful that the pain is definitely worth it, though:p:!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.