Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    on days like this, i wish i had aircon, so i suppose that would be my favoured gadget

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friggerpants)
    lol!

It'd be for a 2L diesel, now what you think?

High boost as in 2bar
    I would guess at 60/62 trim with 54mm compressor and 53mm turbine. Will give well over 2 bar in a gasoline but with the lower revs of a diseasel it should give you your 2bar.

ReputationRep:
    Ah! We're spec cing up one with a .48 AR, gonna be sick!

Housing's off an R5!

ReputationRep:
    Air con, electric mirrors and an aux input for my iPod. Amazingness

ReputationRep:
    My car's fairly (i.e. very) basic. My £2.49 LCD clock from Ikea is probably the best gadget in my car.

No PAS, Air con, EW, Heated Seats, Heated Mirrors, ESP, TCS here!

ReputationRep:
    Cruise control - no need to worry about getting caught speeding :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be the Electric Folding Mirrors! Practical and cool! :cool:
    It really is a spaceship!!

ReputationRep:
    probably the stick that comes from behind the steering wheel so i can change my stereo with my right hand easily, while driving.
    however, if i wish to keep using this, i think i have to keep the factory fitted radio, which sucks. i still have to use CDs.
    i also have aircon, but i prefer to have the window down. blast my music out the windows :p:
    what car is it now.. er.. i dunno, but there is a car (well, probably more than one) and it has cup holders that shoot out the dashboard from every direction.

ReputationRep:
    steering wheel controls ( music ,phone, cruise control aswell), all i need to go with it is an ipod link thingy

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.