Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well i dont even use the gym properly and dont need to lose weight so wii fit sounds good to me. btw anyone know where i can get one? ive looked everywhere and their all out of stock dont really wanna go on ebay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    :ditto:

Nothing beats the treadmill for hardcore fat burning and general cardio.

Steve what kind of dancing do you do?
    rowing machine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Hippo)
    In terms of a physical workout? Completely disagree.
    Have you never partner danced virtually non stop for about 70 hours straight? If that's not a work out, I don't know what is. A standard 3-4 hours is normally more than enough.

(hail hitler)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    :ditto:

Nothing beats the treadmill for hardcore fat burning and general cardio.

Steve what kind of dancing do you do?
    Partner dancing. Mainly jive. Touched on other styles such as WCS, salsa etc and have now started ballroom classes. If you ever come to, or near Crewe, I'll show you exactly what I do.

(lives in wild hope)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steven666)
    Partner dancing. Mainly jive. Touched on other styles such as WCS, salsa etc and have now started ballroom classes. If you ever come to, or near Crewe, I'll show you exactly what I do.

(lives in wild hope)
    Where's Crewe? lol

I know how to jive :proud: I went to dancing school as a child

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Where's Crewe? lol

I know how to jive :proud: I went to dancing school as a child
    This isn't old skool jive.

What sort of dancing did you do?

*S666's heart cries and dies*

ReputationRep:
    This isn't old skool jive.

What sort of dancing did you do?

*S666's heart cries and dies*
    I did tap, ballet, disco and latin american as well as some modern stuff. I used to perform at shows ;yes; I've got some old school videos of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    I did tap, ballet, disco and latin american as well as some modern stuff. I used to perform at shows ;yes; I've got some old school videos of it.
    I've got one (slightly dark) video on youtube of me mucking about at the end of a night. Keep meaning to do some proper videos.

Do you still dance?

ReputationRep:
    Have you never partner danced virtually non stop for about 70 hours straight? If that's not a work out, I don't know what is. A standard 3-4 hours is normally more than enough.

(hail hitler)
    70 hours? I find that incredibly hard to believe. With all due respect, I don't think you're the type to dance almost three days solid without any sleep. I don't think anyone is.

And I'll ask you to stop again with the "Hitler" comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Hippo)
    70 hours? I find that incredibly hard to believe. With all due respect, I don't think you're the type to dance almost three days solid without any sleep. I don't think anyone is.

And I'll ask you to stop again with the "Hitler" comment.
    That's a standard weekender format.

Fri 2pm-8am(ish or right thru)
    Sat 10am-8am(ish or right thru)
    Sun 10am-Mon throw out time

Sleep is minimal if any at all.

(hail hitler)

Ps. Incidental I went three days with no sleep earlier this week.

ReputationRep:
    No, wii dont.

You can't get fit by standing inside doing very little :p:

Its just another daft marketing ploy by Nintendo really, it works about as well as their brain training games (i.e it doesnt)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.