Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The Notebook :love:

ReputationRep:
    Click!

That movies really sad when his dad dies :C

and the green mile :/

Noone can sit through green mile without crying, there's just no way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chevina)
    The Notebook :love:
    Noooooo! My friend Emma is obsessed with this film...it just makes me laugh though! She hates me for it...
    But "Say I'm a bird! Say I'm a bird!" That's just hilarious :cool: and they're happy at the end so...why is it sad?

ReputationRep:
    I never used to cry in films, but now I seem to cry every time I watch a romance!
    When its 'that time of the month' i cry at EVERYTHING, I remember even crying my eyes out to high school musical haha (like when they break up) ... god how sad.

Last film that made me cry was.. save the last dance , but before that I watched coyote ugly on tv and that made me cry SO MUCH, but not because it was sad, more because the boy who she falls in love with is like the DOUBLE of an ex I had who totally broke my heart, melodramatic I know! But seeing this guy on tv brought back so many painful memories it was horrible!

Anyway yeah, enough of my life history...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kizz91)
    Noooooo! My friend Emma is obsessed with this film...it just makes me laugh though! She hates me for it...
    But "Say I'm a bird! Say I'm a bird!" That's just hilarious :cool: and they're happy at the end so...why is it sad?
    Happy tears :p:

ReputationRep:
    The Lion King...when Mufasa died

And I almost cried when watching Brick Lane...don't know why though.

ReputationRep:
    Moon Child - a Japanese film - it's a really bittersweet ending and a haunting theme song plays over it. If you've seen it then you know what I mean - I wouldn't want to spoiler it for anyone who now wants to see it xD

It was the first time that I'd cried in a looooong time at a film. But when I was really young it was the Lion King, and I'll admit to the Pokemon movie too xD (It was sad!) But I didn't cry at Titanic - plus the black and white film is much sadder than the modern one.

ReputationRep:
    The only film that has made me cry......... I'll admit it, Titanic >.< Celine Dion is my favorite singer of all time, and the music...that song...very moving. Especially the haunting flute part.

ReputationRep:
    Monster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViNCB...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    Forrest Gump.

ReputationRep:
    A Beautiful Mind.
    Gladiator.
    Seven.

All films which made me cry.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if this has been mentioned...........

The Mist

If only he had waited, if only

ReputationRep:
    i am sam. how do you do spoiler marks here? anyway, if you haven't seen it yet, don't read the next sentence.

when sean penn tells that lady who adopted his daughter "you are the red in her drawings" - that just cracked me up. oooh, i just got some dust in my eye. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidb78)
    i am sam. how do you do spoiler marks here? anyway, if you haven't seen it yet, don't read the next sentence.

when sean penn tells that lady who adopted his daughter "you are the red in her drawings" - that just cracked me up. oooh, i just got some dust in my eye. lol
    God yes. Absolutely wonderful film

And it's the [spoiler] tag that you want

ReputationRep:
    the Lion King every time, and Finding Nemo lol

as for non-kids films i think the last one was Schindler's List

ReputationRep:
    umm most recently sex and the city [saw it yday in cinema ->loved that movie and connect with characters soo well etc]

but ones which make me cry whenever i watch:
    armageddeon
    a walk to remember
    the note book
    the basketball diaries

ReputationRep:
    &&&&&&&& Pay It Forward!!!

ReputationRep:
    The kite runners

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    I loveed the film

but im not allowed to openly say that apparently
    Yes, so did I! I nearly got *tearful* during many scenes, god.... :cry:

Ahem, anyway manliness huh! :proud:

ReputationRep:
    A weird one, but Inception had my eyes watering when Pete Poselthwaite died (in the film!)

Toy Story 3, Forrest Gump and Of Mice and Men all had me in tears. Except I had to really fight it for OMAM because we watched it in class (':

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.