• View Poll Results: Best way?
    Microwave
    30.16%
    Oven
    19.05%
    Cold
    50.79%

ReputationRep:
    Cold. Although, if you're not hungover, you're cheating. That's my motto.

ReputationRep:
    Cold is best I think. Incidentally, I was once told off in primary school for taking in cold pizza for lunch, as it wasn't a sandwich.

ReputationRep:
    I hate cold food. Putting it in the oven takes too long. Microwave for me! :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I used to microwave mine, but whatever i did, they never tasted the same, always too hot, too tasteless or too chewy.

ReputationRep:
    I always get worried that if it's a meaty pizza and I microwave it the next day then I'll get food poisoning so I don't bother.

Am I right?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Clefeen)
    I always get worried that if it's a meaty pizza and I microwave it the next day then I'll get food poisoning so I don't bother.

Am I right?
    No. There is a risk though it depends on the type of meat and if it has been refrigerated and covered properly. Dont eat day old fish you have left on the floor for example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-o dore)
    No. There is a risk though it depends on the type of meat and if it has been refrigerated and covered properly. Dont eat day old fish you have left on the floor for example.
    It's usually BBQ chicken pizzas I would leave.

It's still a meat though.

ReputationRep:
    So how was it, mocks??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    So how was it, mocks??
    Thank you for asking, SilverWings.

So this is how it went down (if I can remember). I had one slice of Alligator cold, then one slice of Hot Eater microwaved. Took a break and contemplated tings. They were both good in different ways. The latter was a touch soggy, as you'd expect, but I think this enhanced the experience, rather than taking away from it. But the former, with its stiff, rubbery, preserved taste probably just about trumped it.

So for the next two, I decided to to eat them cold. At this point, I'd like to apologise to all those who recommended the oven. I just couldn't be arsed.

As far as the 'experiment' aspect of this operation goes, it was shoddy, I know. For one, I was comparing cold Alligator with microwaved Hot Eater. This was clearly unfair as the Alligator is far superior, but my excuse is I wanted to save one slice of it for later, to be consumed with my preferred method of preparation. Innit.

And there was the untried oven thing. But like I said, I couldn't be arsed and my taste buds were duly satisfied anyway.

The end.

ReputationRep:
    Cold straight out of the fridge is lovely

ReputationRep:
    oven, under the grill s the cheese goes all lovely.
    but i dont know what microwaved pizza is like as i dont have one

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.