how often do u shower/bath? Watch

KwungSun
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Freud)
Full shower every day.

No offence OP but I'll bet you do smell.
Damn right, I certainly wouldn't want your crotch shoved in my face OP.
becky.fm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Every morning. I actually can't believe that people can go longer than 2 days without having a wash.. surely you start to feel dirty? I start to feel really grim by the end of the day tbh.
KelZee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't have a working shower in my house (which is a bummer) so I have to make do with baths.

The problem with that is, it uses a lot of water up and takes ages. So I don't use it every day. I do however have a strip wash each morning and a bath every couple of days, unless I'm lazy and have a strip wash instead of a bath one night.

If I'm going out somewhere or have some sort of event to attend, I have a bath/wash my hair.

Otherwise, I normally wash my hair every week. Though I'm gonna make it more frequent coz my hair gets quite greasy quickly.

I can't wait to get a shower XD
lincs_b
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Daily. If you don't shower or bath then you should at least have a wash.
Sine
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
A year like they used to do in the old days.Joking.I shower everyday and bathe when Im feeling tired and need to relax ....
RDS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
twice daily,

please tellme you at least brush your teeth daily
dunnoaUSERname
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Every morning at least. I love showers in an almost unnatural way. I completely zone out, it's brilliant. Then sometimes before a night out... and then also sometimes after a night out, because it makes me feel better if I feel a bit rough. And theeen, also sometimes randomly in the middle of the night, because I can't sleep if I'm too hot, and after a cool shower I'll KO in seconds.
i have to say, you and your shower seem to have an interesting relationship going on.
Ewan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Every day usually. Last few days I literally haven't left the house though, so not at all :P
fredscarecrow
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I never ever skip a day. Sometimes twice a day if I'm going out/won't have time to shower in the morning before I go out.

I can't imagine not being clean :| My hair is greasy after a day so I ave to wash it, and my whole body just feels...grimy.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dunnoaUSERname)
i have to say, you and your shower seem to have an interesting relationship going on.
Seriously, I can slump to the floor in it and stay there until the hot water runs out thinking about absolutely nothing, which is about 45 minutes solid. I was even worse in halls... the shower was amazing and the hot water was endless... and no bills to think about. I once stayed in for 2 hours when I was really, really hungover .
yhal
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
At least every other day. Tend to shower every day at uni or if Im doing things...cant really be arsed if Im just sitting in the house though and my hair only needs washing every other day.
Kashya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
At least every other day, although with summer its become every day.
McLovin'
Report 10 years ago
I shower twice a day.
My friend has a similar washing pattern to yours, and he smells like my cats litter box.
Dstbgre
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can be a couple of times a day if i have been exercising or just generally feel grimey to every other day if i havent been doing much.
MarchOfMephisto
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I shower every morning. If its been hot or something then I will shower again later.
BeesKnees
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everyday without fail. Sometimes twice.
XskittyX
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well as i don't have a shower, i bath every 2/3/4 days depending on whether im lazing around the house or not. Thinking about it it's more every 3 days as water irritates my skin and i have trouble getting out of the bath
I can't believe some of you shower twice a day! Thats just a simple waste of water! And just for the sake of typing i know some people who dont shower more than once a week and they never smell.
Amandeep_Psych07
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Annually, in a tin bath infront of the stove.
Tweety-Bird
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everyday and sometimes twice if I am going out.
How can you even go out without having a shower no offence but you may reak badly lol
CJ99
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
everyday.
sometimes twice if ive done something physical or im going out
What he said!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (344)
37.84%
No - but I will (72)
7.92%
No - I don't want to (65)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.08%

Watched Threads